Secretly Famous Part 15

Part 15

We say our goodbyes to the last guest and I sigh when Matt closes the door.

”Thank god! I am so tired.” I turn around and I stop when I see that Steel is still here. I had hoped that he had left when I didn’t notice. ”Mr Steel, are you staying overnight?”

”Yes, my boys fell asleep and your father helped me carry them to one of the guest rooms. I hope you don’t mind?”

His expression tells me he doesn’t care if I mind it or not, but it’s not like I will throw them out when my dad invited them to stay.

”Of course not,” I answer him with a forced smile.

”It will give us a good chance to talk.”

Everyone in the room is listening to our conversation. Dad, Bree, Anne, Martin, Matt and Anna. Only half of them knows my secret and I feel nervous suddenly. I don’t want them to find out the way Martin did, I would hate to have them upset over it.

”We can talk later, I already made up my mind.” I put my hand lovingly on my belly and walks up to Anna. ”I can’t wait to lose all this weight, my back hurts so much now.”

”Matt can massage you later,” Anna tells me with a wide grin.

”Everyone, can we please sit down?” I ask them. ”There is something I want to tell you.”

I lead the way to the karaoke room and everyone follows me and we take our seats. Matt holds me closely to him and I let my head rest on his shoulder. I close my eyes for a few seconds before speaking up.

”Thank you all for a lovely evening and for your support. It means a lot for both me and Matt.” I look at them and they seem to be just as tired as I am. ”You see, tonight I planned something else too. You may call me a scheming sister Anne, but I set you and your friends up to dance here tonight to show off your skills to my friend Anna.”

Anne gives Anna curious look and then she smiles.

”It was my pleasure, I hope you liked it Anna. I don’t see the seriousness in it though?”

”What my… friend is trying to say is,” Anna starts saying, ”is that you went through a test. You told your sister a few weeks ago that you want to apply to my dance school and she wanted me to see you dance when I was coming anyway. We are kind of bending the rules for you, but… your sister is different like that, she like to do things her own way. You are an amazing dancer Anne, you have a lot of potential. As the principal of Anna’s school of Dancing, I offer you and your friends who performed here tonight to become students there starting January.”

”What?” Anne stutters all pale. ”Oh my gosh! Is this a sick joke?”

Everyone seem to have mixed emotions, some thrilled, some not knowing what they should believe but Anna just picks up a card and hands it over to my sister who accepts it and reads it with big eyes.

”It is not a joke,” Anna tells her.

”How do you know my sister?” Anne asks her weakly.

”Well, I taught her how to dance a few years ago. She is not nearly as skilled as you are though. I think… Molly should tell you all this though.”

”No!” Martin yells completely white in his face. ”Don’t do it Molly.”

Everyone looks at me now and I know it is time to fix this before it’s too late.