The black shadow, (Part 1) [Creepy!]

We are still in 2012-early 2013.

During this time, I was ill a lot for some reason, (They said it was anxiety caused, but who really knows?) and I missed a lot of school. I would stay at home and lie in bed pretty much the whole day.

One day it was pretty early in the morning, so my father hadn't left for work yet. I was lying in the Mirror Room, and my dog was lying on the end of the bed with me.

The bed was facing towards the door, so I had my vision towards the hallway and stairs. If you read last chapter, you can see that the hallway is pretty long and normally dark. I suddenly started to hear footsteps going up the stairs. They sounded like my dad's shoes; exactly like them, so I just brushed it off, thinking my dad needed to go into his office.

My dog suddenly perked his head up and looked towards the stairs. I started to see a figure come up the stairs.

It was tall and black, with no facial features at all; Just a black outline of a tall person. The shape looked like a male. I remember calling out one word to it: "Dad?"  Of course the figure didn't say anything back, the noise of feet on the stairs disappearing right after I called out. The figure started to move faster up the final steps. It started to float up the final stairs. It just floated to the mini hallway next to the stairs and disappeared to the wall or the few rooms there.

My dog started to cry and whine as I stared towards the stairs, my mind trying to process what exactly I just witnessed. About ten minutes later, I finally crawled out of bed and walked towards the stairs. Of course nothing was there. I walked downstairs to the family room and asked my dad, who was sitting on the couch reading the daily paper if he walked upstairs ten minutes earlier.

"Did you walk up the stairs about ten minutes ago?" I remember asking him.

"No. Why?" I remember hearing him reply.

"...Nothing." I answered back.

I knew I saw it! I mean my dog saw it too. A few days later I had told my mother what I saw. Of course, she didn't believe me and treated as if her daughter lost her mind. She made fun of me and just said I was seeing things. In nights I could hear her talk on the phone with her friends about my imaginary friend. I mean, I was 12! How could I possibly get an imaginary friend?!

Maybe I did lose my mind. Who even knows.

But something happened with a few of my friends, so that's how I wasn't seeing things. I never told them what I saw too.

[Part two next.]