Chpt 9: Puppy Love

Previously on
'The Original Hybrid'

"I came here to help kill a psychotic bastard named Silas."

"Help us? Why would you help us after what we did to you?" Caroline asked.

"We could just leave and pretend this conversation never happened" Dean piped in.

Sam carried on. "Or, we could work together to fight a common enemy. The choice is yours."

I winked at the group before turning on my heels and walking out.

The War has Begun.

Chpt 9: Puppy Love
➰➰

I pushed Dean off the couch and rolled over. My head was pounding and the memories from last night came flooding in.

"Really Cat you just had to push my onto the floor?" I heard Dean grumble from below me. I scoffed.

"Dean you were practically laying on top of me and you weigh a ton. Its like having a cow sit on your lap."

he rolled his eyes at me before getting up from the floor and dusting off his pants.

"Holy shit how much did we drink last night?" Dean grumbled as he walked in the kitchen.

I let out a puff of air. "That all depends. "

"On what? " Dean asked.

"What type of drink your talking about. I'm pretty sure we ate the whole bar in Manhattan last night, then we drank all the liquor. "

I joined him in the kitchen and started gathering materials to make pancakes.

"Dean? Where are Sam and Stiles?" I asked.

He sped away then appeared back in kitchen a couple minutes later.

"Sam is passed out on the bathroom floor, hanging over the toilet, and Stiles is in the bathtub." Dean said as he stifled his laughter. I chuckled in amusement.

I sped up to my room and grabbed my camera. I made my way to the bathroom and nearly died of laughter.

Sam had his head leaning on the toilet seat, a trail of vomit ran down his shirt. His hair was disheveled, poking up in different directions. 

I snapped a picture of him then turned to Stiles in the bathtub. He had one leg hanging over the side and the other was curled underneath him. All his clothes were gone except for his boxers and a hot pink bra that was sprawled across his chest.

I bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing and snapped the picture.

I sped back to the kitchen and sat down at the island. Dean was at the stove making chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite.

"Hello blackmail." I mused to myself.

"Hey Deanie, will you wake Sasquatch and Stiles up? We gave to head over to the Salvatore house in a couple hours. Silas finally showed himself so now they're accepting our help."

"You got it babe." He winked at me and grabbed a bucket from the cupboards under the sink, filling it with cold water.

With a blur he was up the stairs. 

I hurried and got myself dressed and waited for the boys to get ready. Sam and Stiles shuffled down the stairs. Their bodies dripping water onto the floor. 

"Get ready, we have a meeting." I said. I shooed them away to their rooms so they could make themselves presentable. 

At the Salvatore house
➰➰

I pushed the front door open and waltz right into the boarding house.

"Seriously guys. learn how to lock your damn doors." I stated as I approached the brothers.

"There she is, the woman of the hour. Drink? Alcohol? Food? Blood? Sex? Whatever you need, I'm here for ya." Damon said as he poured himself a drink.

I sat down on the couch and rolled my eyes at his ignorance.

"I'm not easy Mr.Savlatore."

"Oh please Mr.Salvatore was my father, call me Damon."

Sam sat down next to me with a gruff.

"Just tell us where we can find Silas and well by on our way." The younger Winchester said.

Damon and Stefan exchanged worried glances.

"Please tell me you did not call me at the ass crack of dawn to tell me you know where Silas is and you don't actually know where Silas is." I said with a sigh.

Damon went to answer but Stefan stopped him before a word even left his mouth.

"Here's the thing, we know Silas is out of the tomb. We know he looks just like me. We also know that hes here in Mystic Falls looking for one thing and one thing only."

His eyebrows furrowed together and he looked down at his shoes.

"And that thing would be?" I asked impatiently.

"You."

Here is a little filler chapter. I've been super busy and I'm so so so sorry for not updating. Im putting this book on hold and I'm writing a couple more chapters for you guys. So please bear with me. Until next time lovelies.

~Catia ➰➰