33-♫-Right Here Waiting

♫- chapter 33

A/N- BAM. i rolled out another chapter in a day. I hope you enjoy, please comment and vote, for me? please?

I have met so many awesome fans of this story and no joke, your support makes me cry tears of joy. I can't even describe the feeling i get when i see a comment telling me how much you love this story or seeing the votes on this chapter over night. you guys are amazing and i owe everything to you guys :)

This chapter is dedicated to all of you guys

~*~

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

                                                I will be right here waiting for you

~*~

            “What inspired you to write this album?”

            A cold sweat broke out on my forehead, my hands clammy and my breathing accelerating.

            Twenty pairs of eyes were trained on me and I avoided the right corner of the room where my parents and Carmina sat, perching forward on their seats to see what I have to say.

            I had a script.

            My mother had written it.

            It basically consisted of the crap that I was too shy to share my work and as a result, my angel sister Carmina stepped in, offering to sing my songs. A win win right?

            I was supposed to say everything I wrote was for Carmina.

            I felt like gagging and even though I tried to form the words I couldn’t. They were stuck in my mouth like hot glue, searing and suffocating.

            I needed Teegan. I needed his voice by my ear telling me that everything was going to be okay.

            Hearing a throat clear, I blink, returning out of my frantic thoughts as I stare at the songs I had written, sitting in my hands.

            Every one of them held a memory, an emotion and most importantly a piece of my life with Teegan. I didn’t write them for Carmina.

            Some songs were about the sorrow and the dark side of my relationship with Teegan while other were content and satisfied like the way I felt in his arms.

            It felt too personal to share with a bunch of strangers.

            Glancing at my mother, her eyes are bulging out as she stares at me, motioning me to say the script but no matter how many times she drilled it into me, I couldn’t say it.

            Close your eyes, feel the beat of your heart. I am right there with you.

            Remembering the words Teegan said to me, I close my eyes, fingering a button on my shirt, close to my heart.