| Chapter Twelve |

Raelyn:

I never officially left Drake's pack, meaning that when I stepped across the border, I become under Midnight Moon's pack rules again. I decide to turn to see if Dylan had followed me onto Drake's land, but he did not. He remains glued one step behind the border line in complete shock and confusion. A part of me wishes that he would step across and fight for me to come back, but if he did, that would start a war and he knows if he ever starts a war with my pack, I would never forgive him.

I look at him fighting with his thoughts and it takes everything in me to keep my wolf from going back to him to comfort him. I have to keep reminding myself the kind of monster he is. "Why?" he says quietly to me.

I thought the answer was pretty clear as to why. "You hurt me, Dylan, again. I know the kind of Alpha you are, full of hate and evil. You kill for a hobby, your torture the innocent as game. You care about no one but yourself and the stupid respect you crave from everyone. Everything must go your way, or all hell will break loose. Life in Scarlet Moon is dull and dreadful, life here with Drake is full of life and opportunity." I cannot help but to say all that was eating at me. " I cannot forgive you for making me leave my home at sixteen, and I will not forgive you for what has happened in the past 24 hours alone. You are always going to be seen as a monster in my eyes, you are not my mate. You are my ex Alpha and you will never be anything more. I would rather be on Drake's land than yours. He may have said hateful things, but he would never hurt me the way you have."

"She is right," My heart skipped a beat out of surprise and my head snapped back. "I would never hurt her." It is Drake. He walks towards me and grabs my hand in his. I held his back with no hesitation and I could hear Dylan growl, and feel his pain.

Drake looks in my eyes now speaking to me, "I did not mean what I said yesterday, you know that. You know I love you Rae, I have been going absolutely crazy here without you by my side. Please stay, I will do anything to earn your forgiveness. I was mad you found your mate and I thought it would be easier for me to hate you than to be hurt and let you leave me. Please forgive me and come home." He looks down at me with sad eyes and I put my hand on his face to reassure him. I tired to connect eyes again to show him I was not angry with him.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Dylan roared while stepping onto Drake's land. He made me and even Drake jump. He storms over to us and grabs me by the arm. He starts to drag me back onto his land, that is until Drake grabs my other arm yanking me his way.

"Oh, geez Belle. What have you gotten yourself into?" My wolf asked. ~every girl's dream~ I thought sarcastically to myself, rolling my eyes.

I look at Drake, then Dylan, who are both snarling at each other. "Let her go, she wants to be with me." Drake says sternly but obviously unsure if he is ready to fight against the strongest Alpha.

Dylan lets out a short laugh, degrading Drake. "Excuse me? What did you just say?" Dylan's malice tone made me shiver in fear.

"You cannot force her to stay with you. She wants me, I am her true soul mate. Not you." Whelp... There goes Drake's life.

Dylan's grip instinctively grew tighter on my arm, he is unnaturally strong. "Oh? I cannot force her?" Dylan says causing me to look at him with a confused expression. That is until he locked eyes with me, and my confused expression changed to a fearful one. His eyes turned pitch black, he clenched his jaw trying hard to stay calm in front of me and keep his wolf in. "As your mate, and true Alpha..." Crap. "I command you, Raelyn Cornelia Hall, to get your fucking ass back to our room and to stay there until I come release you and to never leave the pack house again without my permission. Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?!" I could practically see steam coming from his ears. I nodded so small it would be hard to tell that I moved from an outsider looking in.

There was nothing I could do. The second he commanded me to do so, I had no choice but to listen. Not only did he have Alpha command, but I never knew how powerful his mate command would be. Not even my wolf could or would fight against his command. I wiggle my arm out of Drake's hold while avoiding any eye contact, and I made my way to what is now considered our room.

XOXOSECRETWRITER