The Dream Weaver

Genre: Fantasy

Status of book: Complete

Book Author: Amber Boyd

Book Trailer Creator: Amber Boyd

Number of chapters completed: 40 story parts, 25 chapters

PITCH

Wren's first day at her new school was a twisted Infernal Devices kind of day -in other words, anything but ordinary. With Kellan and Jaxon battling for her attention, their Twilight love triangle draws Wren into a hidden world she never dreamed possible.

Unlocking the mystery of her lost memories, mystical tattoos and unusual abilities is only the beginning of her being able to unravel her past, and find out who she really is. Claiming her role in a world she knows nothing about, is more dangerous than she knows.

***

SUMMARY

Within moments of stepping in the front door of her new school, Wren stumbles into Kellan one of the hottest guys she's ever seen, only to meet his fiery rival Jaxon later the same morning. It's obvious that both guys seem to more than hate each other for no apparent reason and have somehow pulled Wren into their little war against each other.

While Wren has always felt that she was missing a piece of herself, she hasn't been able to remember anything before the accident that placed her in the care of her grandparents just over three years ago. Every night since her arrival, she has been plagued with a same reoccurring dream of having to flee everything she loves. She can't help but wonder if there's more to who she is with her reoccurring dreams, mystical tattoos and unusual abilities.

The reality is her past has finally caught up with her, and she needs to unlock her missing memories now. With the millions of questions, she has swirled in her head, finding the answers she seeks is more dangerous than she knows.