The Boy In My Room

The door knob rattled and I could hear it slowly turning. Panic filled me and I could hear footsteps enter the room. I closed my eyes tightly and squeezed my hands on Royce's chest while holding by breath.

I was too afraid of being caught naked in a shower with a man, to notice that I was putting more than enough amount of pressure on Royce, and our chests were pressing against each others. I didn't realize that the only thing that was between us was a wet, thin, shirt.

Both of our hearts were beating fast and were in coordination with one anthers. The beating of his heart relaxed me. His warm chest and deep breaths filled me with a light, calm, and happy feeling. Royce was like a drug to me, his sent was soothing and his hard, yet smooth body was comfortable and pleasing.

My thought was broken off by the sound of someone talking. 

"are you guys both in here?" Aron whispered while slowly creeping towards the shower curtain with extreme caution. I felt a little relived that it was him until I realized something. If Aron opens the curtains he'll see me naked and on top of Royce!

Aron grabbed the curtain and opened it.

I jumped up while grabbing my towel and screaming. My towel just barely draped down the front of my body, inches away from being exposed, while the back of my body was pressed against the wall.

I could hear my parents running here to see what had happened and why I had screamed. Aron stared at me and his face turned red as he flung himself around so his back was facing me. Royce was already covering his face when I looked at him but I could tell he was embarrassed as well because his cheeks were red too. The towel stuck to me like skin, revealing my body. How embarrassing! They both saw me naked!

My parents were moments away from coming in. I quickly wrapped myself in the towel and grabbed Aron and pushed him towards the shower signaling him to get in it. Once he was in I shut the shower curtain just as my mom flew the door wide open.

"What happened honey? Are you alright?" My mom said checking me for injuries. I gently shook her off of me.

"I'm fine I just dropped my towel in the water and screamed because I was mad and shocked that I dropped it." I said while smiling at her. She stared at me for a few moments before leaving.

I took a deep breath in and closed the door. Then I opened the shower curtains so that Aron and Royce could get out. They were dripping wet and they looked super hot like models and it was almost blinding to look at their beauty. Aron turned off the shower before getting out and I could see the outline of his abs as water ran down him.

I handed them both a towel and slowly poked my head out the bathroom to make sure no one was there.

"All clear quickly go to my room." I said while moving out of the way so they could leave. They snuck out and went into my room. I got a dry towel and put it on before heading to my room.

When I entered Aron and Royce were sitting om my bed. Aron was drying his hair while Royce was sitting on his towel so he wouldn't get my bed wet like Aron was doing.

I walked over to my closet and began picking out new clothes for all of us.

"So why didn't you guys just turn into animals when my mom came?" I asked.

"I did but Royce was unable to." Aron said while drying Royce's hair for him.

I handed them clothes and we all went to different parts of the room to change. As I was getting dressed I couldn't help but think about Royce's firm muscles that went well with his broad yet slim body frame.

Once I was dressed I walked over to my bed and sat down while picking up the t.v remote that was on my pillow. As I sat on the edge of my bed I began flipping through channels on the t.v.

I glanced over at Aron who was playing on his Nintendo, and watched as he sat in my spiny chair next to my desk. I then looked to my other side where Royce was standing and finishing drying his hair with no shirt on. I could see the lining of his dark blue boxers that stuck to his perfectly shaped hip bones.

I was starring at Royce while unconsciously flipping through channels and then I happened to pass by Royce's favorite show "Tom and Jerry"

"Wait go back! Put back on Tom and Jerry!" Royce pleaded.

"No way! You watch that to much!" I said while changing the channel.

"Besides you know the rules. The person with the remote gets to decide what to watch." I said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? And what if I take it from you?" Royce said while attempting to snatch the remote out of my hand.

"Haha you missed!" I nagged. Royce began throwing himself towards the remote and we laughed together when ever he would miss or I would hit myself in the head on accident. We had fun messing around until I heard the click of a door opening.

Aron automatically turned into a dog while my mom entered and stood motionlessly, at the sight of me being pinned down, on my bed, by a half naked man.

The only thing that went through my mind at that moment was "shit" and "this can't good".

By looking at Royce's face, I could tell he was thinking the same thing.

How will I explain this to my mom? And if she doesn't understand will I have to move away and live with my parents?

*Thanks for reading and press the vote and leave a comment. Thank you for being patient it means alot you guys are all great. Thanks again for reading*