Chapter Sixteen

AN: If I start a chapter without saying the POV, then it will always be Summer's.

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I sat up and looked around. Sam was gone. I panicked.

"Luna, are you okay?" Josh said while barging in the room.

"W-what?" I asked and looked at him.

"Your heart rate sky rocketed so I'm here. What's wrong?" He asked while approaching me.

"Where is Sam," I whispered. If it wasn't for werewolf hearing, he would never have heard me.

"There was a problem with patrol, he needed to go to the border and check it out," he explained.

"Was it rogues?" I asked and he hesitated before slowly nodding.

"Yes Luna," he answered.

"My name is Summer, don't be afraid to use my name," I said.

"Okay...Summer..." He said slowly.

"What is going on?" I asked and slowly stood up.

"Nothing, Lu-Summer, please remain in bed, you are very sick," he said and lightly grabbed my arm.

"No, I'm fine," I said them almost fell, my legs were very wobbly.

"Yeah, well let's go back to bed," he said and helped me and I sat down. I pulled the covers up and got comfy.

"When will he be back?" I asked already missing his presence and touch.

"Uh, I'm not sure," he said and looked really uncomfortable.

"What is going on?" I asked frantically and as if on cue, a man yelled...

"WE NEED A PACK DOCTOR!"

"What is going on?" I asked and tried to get up, but Josh held me there.

"Who is hurt?!" I yelled and smelled the air, unfortunately a very familiar scent hit my nose. Sam...and blood.

"Sam!" I yelled and tried to get out of Josh's grasp.

"Summer, you need to stay down!" Josh yelled and I flinched. So I yelled back.

"LET...ME...GO!" I screamed and Josh immediately stood down.

I quickly ran up, ignoring the nausea, and ran down the stairs. I can't believe it...Sam...he was being carried by warriors. And he was...

Covered in blood.