Prologue

(AN: This was the original bio, so I thought I'd leave it here)

She has to escape. Now.

Astryd is a troubled young woman living in a kingdom that's literally falling apart. The king of Esterbell is vain and foolish, the only actions he takes are for his own gain. He leaves the citizens of Esterbell to fend for themselves while he reaches his own personal goals. This is the world Astryd is trapped in, and it's all she's ever known. With no family and no friends to hold her back, one rash spur of the moment decision changes her life forever. She finds passage on the ship the Crescent captained by Thomas Kincade, who strangely accepts her into his crew without question of what she's running from. For Astryd stole something from the palace that has the king wanting to track her down. Will she make it to her destination before she gets caught?

Join Astryd as she has to put up with the arrogant and charming Kincade, evades an angry king, and tries to find a new life.

AN:

Hello all! I'm excited to finally be publishing the first chapter of my new book very soon. Any constructive feedback is much appreciated throughout the book as I would like to publish this book someday. Sadly I don't have a schedule for updating as I do not know when I will have each chapter completed. But I promise I will do the best I can to keep you all updated.