Chapter 48

(Eva's POV)

Rogues kept pouring out of the window, the basement, and the doors.

It was already crowded in here, the shifted rogues didn't help. So no one could shift to stop of help. We were out numbered anyways. None of us had any leverage in this situation.

Josh finally saw unknown and he was just as mad that he shifted.

He lunged at us but he was pinned by four wolves. I could feel myself getting weak and I knew i didn't have much time.

"SILENCE!!!" Everyone quieted down at the sound of Braxton's voice.

I looked over at him and he was angry. Beyond Angry he was furious he kind of scared me a little.

"Ahhhh Alpha Braxton, Its so finally nice to meet you.. well, again anyways."

Braxton didn't look to happy he was literally holding back form shifting.

His body was trembling, and he kept clenching and unclenching his fist.

"Whats the matter cat got your tongue?" He teased.

If Braxton shifted it would be out of pure hate and revenge and they could use that to their advantage and kill him easily. I know if I didn't say anything he would get himself killed.

  "Don't play into his tricks Braxton."

Unknown grabbed my hair, yanked me up by it and slapped me.

A lot of growls were heard, and I knew they were from my brothers and my father.

"Shutup! Don't you ever listen? For once in your pathetic life just listen Evangeline!" He shook his head at me But smiled at everyone else.

"Women, Am I right?"

My father shifted and started to growl at unknown. But unknown signaled for his wolves to get my father.

They tackled him and Nate went to shift, Danny and Alex following his lead.

"kill them."

Unknown told the wolves who nodded their heads at him and went after my brothers.

"NO! STOP!" I screamed and got up. The Knife moved as I moved and it was painful. So I pulled it out and just covered the wound with my hand.

"W-we had a deal. I do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you wanted if you leave my family, my pack, my mate and the rest of the packs alone. That was the d-deal."

He whistled and the wolves stopped attacking my brothers but they still held them down. Each of my brothers had about five wolves on them.

"Ahhh but you didn't follow every rule. You were suppose to kill someone." He said like if he was talking to a five year old.

"You said stab. I was suppose to stab someone." I was starting to become breathless.

"True. But it was someone you loved. Someone you cared about, not yourself." He smiled and he was about to set the wolves on my family again but I stopped him.

"You wanted me to hurt them. And I did. By stabbing me, Im hurting them."

He thought about it for a moment before he shook his head.