Introductions

It was silent for a moment. "Who are you?" thundered Zeus (but you could tell he was curious because he wasn't as loud as he could be). "Don't you know us, Lord Zeus?" asked a blond girl with startling grey eyes.

Before he could answer a golden scroll appeared, unraveled itself, and out came three voices as soothing as a warm summers day. "We brought forth these demigods, mortals, and satyr so read about the life of one special demigod. If you so much as touch one of them in a harmful manner, we will come there ourselves and drag you off of Olympus. These people are from the future, and have helped save your immortal butts more than once. People from the future introduce yourselves, FULL titles except Percy and Annabeth, you don't have to say that certain part and you know what we are talking about. Have a nice time reading! Oh, and you cant leave until you finish the book.

Sincerely, The Fates

"So who are you?" asked Zeus in a normal voice for he feared the Fates.

"Hi, I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, defeater of Kronos, Gaea, Ares, Hades, Hyperion, a whole bunch of monsters, and bearer of the sky."You could tell Zeus was about to explode, but held it in, and Poseidon looked ready to pass out from worry

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, defeater of Kronos, Gaea, a whole bunch of monsters, and bearer of the sky," Athena looked like she was almost dead.

It continued like this for Travis, Conner, Katie, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Thalia, Grover, Sally Jackson, Chiron, and Rachel Elizabeth Dare, or Red for short.

"Okay, lets get this done and over with,'' said Apollo. ''Who will read first?'' asked Chiron. "I will," said Sally.

She cleared her throat and said clearly, "I Battle The Cheerleading Squad"