Imagine: you teaching Mitchell how to ice skate

ellieloubee helped me with this idea for another imagine. hope you'll like it!

you stopped walking and looked at the frozen river below you. the borders were white of the snow, which was shaved from the ice that it wouldn't start melting.
it was winter, a strong one. everything was burried beneath a pack of snow and every river was frozen and there hanged icicles on every roof.
it was Saturday and you had planned to go ice skating today with your boyfriend, Mitchell.
he stopped next to you.
"it is busy, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.
you smiled. he wasn't very fond of ice skating, but he did it for you. he was such a sweetie.
"it is nicer to ice skate on natural ice than in an ice skate hall", you said.
he raised his shoulders and fixed his eyes upon the crowd of people.
you grabbed his hand.
"come on, let's go, this is going to be fun", you said. "you're a vampire, you can do everything", you added to try to comfort him.
you two walked towards the borders and changed your shoes into ice skates.
you stood up and stepped on the ice. not to close towards the border, the ice was there not as steady as in the middle of the river.
not that you thought that there was any place where it wasn't strong enough to hold you, not with such heavy frost.
you turned around to face your dark haired boyfriend who stood next to you.
you smiled.
"see? you can do everything!"
he looked at his ice skates a bit unsure.
"and what am I to do next?" he mumbled.
"you seriously do not know how to ice skate?" you asked with a surprised tone in your voice.
"do not judge me", he said.
you laughed a bit. "I'm not judging you, Mitchell. I just thought, you live long being a vampire so maybe you would have taken time to learn it." you grabbed his arm. "come, I will teach you."
he hesitated, but then let you take him away from the border.
you stopped in the middle of the river.
"maybe you can start with teaching me how to slow down, I don't want to cause any accidents", he suggested.
he had already killed more people than you had ever known, but he had decided to change, to stop killing people an try to be as human as possible. he did a great job with that.
"okay", you agreed. "slowing down is actually quite simple. you just have to point the edges on the front of the ice skates towards eachother", you explained and showed him. "but you can not slow down if you do not even start up, ofcourse", you added and showed him how to move your feet.
he copied you as good as he could and that was actually quite good.
you two ended up skating over the ice on high speed and making great distances.
this was fun indeed...