Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Dakota’s POV

We all stand gathered in the basement, there’s a guy with dirty blonde hair and a busted lip tied to a chair and he looks terrified. The gang enter the room and look at the young guy in spite and hatred. The room is silent until a toddler comes running in, she runs up to Remy and clings onto his leg, I watch as he looks down at the young girl in pure hate.

“Mila get your daughter out of here!” he shouts and not even a minute later a woman with sandy blonde hair comes running in she quickly looks at the toddler and picks her up.

“Remy I’m sorry she just wanted to see you” she apologizes and I know immediately what’s going on this must be Remy’s girl and his daughter but why does he hate her?

“Get Josie out of here now I’ll deal with you later”

Mila runs out of the room with Josie and the gang start laughing.

“And that’s how it’s done boys”

Carver comes in and claps him on the back “That’s how it’s done indeed.....Is this him?”

“Yes” Cruz answers

“Give me the low down”

“His name is Ian he’s the one who got Angel to run”

“Do you think your tough now boy?” Carver comes close to him trying to intermediate him

“Kill me if you want...I’d die for Angel any day” Carver steps back looking shocked with Ian’s answer but he quickly regains himself and turns to face us.

“Morning ladies we are onto challenge 9 today and it’s a hard one...this boy right in front of me is a traitor or a snitch whatever you want to call it...you will be given gun it has one bullet in it and your challenge is to shoot Ian with that gun...let’s begin”

Cruz and Frank hand out guns to all the girls when he comes to me I take it with shaky hands I have a gun in my hands right now, maybe I can escape but my thoughts are foiled when I look around the room to see that every member of the gang has a gun, I would be dead before I even got to the door.

“Alright Lilly begin”

I look at Lilly she’s crying Carver comes to stand behind her, she points the gun and shoots. A bang echo’s through the room and I look up to see a whole in the wall.

“Damn maybe you can do better Sophia”

Sophia doesn’t hesitate she pulls the trigger and another bang sounds throughout the room.

“Can any of you aim right? I’ll give you ladies a clue you’re meant to shoot the guy not the wall... let’s see what you got Live”

Olivia lifts the gun and shoots, another bang follows but this time a cry of pain of comes from Ian as the bullet hits him in the foot.

“Well at least you actually shot him....Low you’re up”

He stands behind her putting his hands on her shoulders, her hands shake as she brings up the gun and shoots the wall once again. Chloe lets out a breath of relief and throws the gun to the floor.

Carver rolls his eyes “Aim’s not to good Low...you’re up little one”

He stands behind me his hands on my waist and I can feel his breath on my ear.

“Shoot him little one” I shake my head and the gun drops to the floor with a loud thump.

“I won’t kill him...I won’t be a murder!”