The White Angel

"Well, well, well , you finally learn your place", I say smiling down at them.

When silence follows, I roll my eyes and sigh deeply and head to Tracey who scrambles back away from me I grab hold of her short blonde hair and make her look at me.

"Have you learned your lesson?", I asked her tauntedly.

"Yes ma'm", she whispers and looks down.

"You better have, next time I wont be so nice.", I smile looking down at her and let go of her.

"Violet?", Adam says stepping in the room.

"Yes?", I say turning to look at him.

"May I speak with you?", he asks looking around the room unfazed .

"Of course",I say and settle my wine down on the table.

"Someone should pick up the trash off the floor", I say and follow Adam as he leaves the room.

When we step outside, he inclines at the guards to leave us alone.

"Whats wrong?", I ask him when he turns away from me .

"Follow me ", he say without looking at me and heads down a hallway.

I sigh quietly and follow him , still feeling very mad at Tracey and how she treated me . Who did she think she was!

I did nothing to her why would she express so much hatered for me! I mean I had done nothing , to her ! I should have smacked her harder to show her not to mes-

"Violet !", Adam shouted at me causing me to jump .

"Y-yes ?", I responded smiling apologetically for zoning out.

"Excuse me for shouting at you , I have been calling you for awhile now ", Adam said his deep green eyes looking into mine searching for the cause of zoning out .

"No , I apologize for not being attentive", I say quietly looking away from his green eyes shyly .

"Where are we?", I breathed as my eyes landed on beautiful bushes filled with white roses and on the other side of us were different type of flowers everywhere. I breathed in the nights crisp cold air as for the first time since running away had I actually had the luxury of being outside and not whisked away inside another building.

"My mother , she wasn't very fond of the whole blackness inside the house so she created this ", Adam gestures around us making my eyes go around the garden too.

"Your mother .", I repeated my eyes taking the whole garden slowly .It was truly beautiful and well kept. The lights making the garden look magical , I saw Adam gesturing to a stone bench so I sat down without looking away from the garden.

" Yes well ,she would often say this was her sanity and I guess it was , she was born into this lifestyle and after seeing so much she couldn't find her the light no more only the darkness so she created this ", he said looking around the place as well.

"Your mother she was part of the mafia too?!", I asked astounded .

"Yes , she was actually the sister of Eduardo's father ". He answers me nodding his head looking ahead .

"Then that would make you - Eduardo's cousin !", I said surprised leaning back.

He nodded without looking at me. I looked at him trying to see likeness of them but other than the brown hair they both seemed to share I couldn't find another thing.