so....

Sesshomaru's pov

I stood at the edge of the cliff over looking the village. My thoughts took over as I looked up at the moon. I never got her name not that I cared. She is a human after all. I should of let her die, then there would be one less human in world. Why couldn't I let her die? Why was I incapable of not saving her? The awful human had something strange about her though. Her eyes were blue when I fist saw her, and red during the battle. Humans eyes don't change like that. And I've never seen another human with such light hair or skin.

Hearing bushes rustling I look over it find the girl walking towards me. She stopped when she reached my side. Looking at her eye I noticed they were blue again.

"your so quite are your thoughts quite too" she asked looked back at the moon saying nothing. I was planning on leaving soon when I saw her shift awkwardly. She talked again "thanks for saving me earlier"

I turned to leave and stared to walk away. Just before I got to the bushes she turned to me saying "please stay I don't like being alone"

Something inside me clicked making me turn back around and walk back to her. As I was walk to her she sat down on the cliff edge dangling her legs off the edge. I sat down beside her not saying a word. I didn't like the fact that I was still here.

"by the way sesshomaur my names Kira in case you care even though I doubt that you do. "

I felt a warm rush go through my body. Looking over to Kira I saw her frantically rub her hands together. She looked a little cold and I felt the desire to help, but brushed it off reminding myself that she was nothing more then a human.

"if you hate humans as much as kagome says why did you save me" she wondered aloud

Before I could really think about I flatly stated "I don't know" I looked back to the moon. It was full and bright enough to hurt my eyes slightly.

"you don't seem as bad as they say"

"I am" I didnt look over at her. I didn't want to even be her, but I found my self incapable of leaving. Hearing a noise behind us I turned around ready to kill what ever it was.

Kira reached up putting her hand on my raised claws. "you can calm down its just jaken" she said. I looked over to her putting my hand down I was confused as to how she would know that. Sure enough jaken popes out of the bushes.

"My lord how long are we staying here" he ask then noticing Kira he asked "what is this rech doing here?"

"we're leaving now" I advantage of his question and left with him following.

Kira's pov

I watched as sesshomaur left. Wondering why I never heard his thoughts I looked to the moon. I should probably be glad that I did based on all the I've been told but he doesn't seem bad at all. Does he truly no think?

~~~

Kagome woke up the next morning rubbing her head.

"did Inuyasha kill the demon" kagome asked

"no actually he got really hurt and couldn't fight then the demon tired to kill my, but sesshomaur saved me" I stated

"why would he do that?"

"I don't know, but he did" I didn't bother telling about the cliff.

"maybe to demon did something he didn't like"

"yeah try to eat me" I mumbled under my breath. I didn't really know if that was the reason or not, but I almost felt that it was even though he told me he didn't know. Everyone knows why they did something even if they don't realize that they know. That's something I've come to realize with my powers. That and that people have multiple thought tracks, and a level of thought they don't even know about.

"Inuyashas in the other room if u want to see him" I stated liking over to Sango as she nodded and left the room. I went over to Sango and sat beside her.

When she opened her eyes I asked "hows your head doing"

"its fine" she lied

"I'll go get some cold water and some food from the villagers"

Walking out the door of the hut a woman walked over to me. She looked pale as she folded her hands in front of her.

"is there anything thing I can help you with" the young woman asked.

"if you could bring some food that would great thank you"

The young woman walked off and I walked to the river with an empty bucket. While walking through the village the get to the river I spotted blonde hair. I quickly followed it waving through the small crowd. When I got close I recognize the woman and Tammy of the obis family. I placed my hand on my sword ready to fight if she pulled anything. She turned right so I followed down the same way. Before I realized it we were at the river.

"you should really learn to block off your thoughts if your going to follow me" she said turning to face me. What does she mean. "I'll let you go this time, but interfere with me or my plans here and I won't hesitate to kill you"

She walked past me with out saying another word. I walked over to the river, filled the bucket, and walked back to the hut. I wasn't sure weather to tell Inuyasha about Tammy or not.

~~~

I was walking on the outskirts of the village when I sensed some someone watching me from behind. I tried to listen for thoughts, but heard non. Turning around I found sesshomaur.

"what happened to leaving" I asked.

Walking towards me he replied "I changed my mind"