[13]: DARKENED NIGHTS

__
CHAPTER THIRTEEN;
[ DARKENED NIGHTS ]
[CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

__CHAPTER THIRTEEN;[ DARKENED NIGHTS ][CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

___

      The next morning after Dale's burial and her's and Glenn's small and successful vacation, Athena began to move her small living quarters inside.

Apparently Rick and Hershel had decided to move everyone inside for safety measures. Though she really didn't know how they were going to fit around twenty people in one house, she went along with it and called dibs on the corner of the house to have the most privacy.

Athena hauled her stuff inside, putting down her small sleeping bag, blanket, and lumpy pillow on the ground near the window. With a huff right after, she threw her bag next to it along with her throwing knives and gun, both emotionally and physically tired with everything going on to where she probably would've preferred to throw the bag out a window while screaming.

Though most of the group had their mind on how to make everyone fit in the house, Athena's mind was focused on the fact that today was the day that Randal was going to be released far far away from the camp, which made her emotionally exhausted to say the least.

She really didn't know what to say about the entire thing. Randal could easily find his group and lead them back to their camp, but at the same time, if they were really going to drop him off miles away, maybe he'd die before he actually found his group. She was still concerned though, especially since killing the guy seemed like a more efficient style rather then letting him go. She had already talked it over with Rick that morning, and he had assured her though that he wouldn't be coming back. She believed the man really, but there was still that part of her that was so afraid that she'd have to go through what Randal's group did to her again.

She sighed and ruffled her hair, biting her lip as she made her way out of the house. Athena squinted her eyes as the sun appeared through the light white clouds, illuminating her pale face and dark hair. Luckily she had gotten the items she took from the stores yesterday: the best part of it all though was that her hair seemed less frizzy and looked less like a rats nest because of the shampoo she brought. Not to mention she didn't have to wear Beth's clothes anymore, they were kinda small on her to say the least. So when Athena raided the store, she managed to snag a few blue shirts, her favorite color amongst all.

Yeah it was the apocalypse, doesn't mean you can't look good while killing the dead.

Athena was going to walk to the chicken's hens to help Maggie after fixing up her small living quarters, but her stride was soon cut short when she heard commotion from afar. She squinted her eyes to see that almost the entire group was near the shed. The shed were Randal was staying at.

She instantly began to jog over, feeling her axe hit her right leg until she finally arrived. She slid into the spot next to Daryl, her arm brushing his as she looked around frantically.