Chapter 12

This chapter is longer :)

Stiles P.O.V

So Derek and I are just going to a movie then he said he has a surprise for me after it. I don't know what it is but I'm excited. I check the time, we're leaving for the movie in... an hour. Jesus Christ, I'm nervous. I didn't even pick out what I am gonna wear!

I take a quick shower and put a towel around my waist. I open my closet and look through my clothes for something to wear.

I finally choose my green and black plaid shirt and my dark blue jeans. I'll wear my converse. I fix my hair and brush my teeth. I check the time again... 30 minutes past. Derek said he had to go out for a second, I hope he doesn't bump into one of the members of our 'not anymore' pack. (In this fanfic, the pack split apart for awhile, just so you know.)

Still can't believe Derek and I are going out on our first date. This is crazy! We've only been together for 3 days!

I'm text Derek and tell him we can leave now, I'm ready for the date, so I'm not waiting another half hour.

Me: Hey, we can leave now if you want. I'm ready.

I wait a few minutes, he answers back.

Derek: Sure, I'll pick you up. Be there in 1 minute.

Me: great, I'll wait outside.

I go downstairs, grab my jacket and converse and put them on. I turn around, my dad is passed out again. I need to figure out why he is like this. But right now, I'm going on a date, with Derek.

I unlock and open the door and go outside.

What the-

Why do I see a dread doctor...

Wait... Two of them.

No, three.

Never mind, there are five of them, staring right at me.

No, not right now, please.

I close my eyes, maybe they'll go away. I open them and...

They are gone.

Derek's car pulls up on the driveway. I take a deep breath and walk to the car. We're the dread doctors real that I saw? I open the door and sit down in the passenger seat.  "are you okay?" He asked me.

"Uh, I'm fine." I said, great, that sounded like a lie.

"Your lying." He replied, raising his eyebrow.

"No, I'm not." I made it sound like I wasn't lying.

But for some apparent reason... "You are still lying."

"Ugh, Derek don't worry about it, just start driving."

"No, not until you tell me what's going on."

"Fine fine, I saw dread doctors, pretty sure I was hallucinating, no big deal."

"No big deal huh? You smelt really scared and nervous when you got in the car."

"Well, now I'm fine, okay? I just never saw a dread doctor for a long time. Just freaked out."

"Okay." He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

He starts to drive. I look out the window, when I see...

The five dread doctors again! Shit!

Oh my god, oh my god!

"Stiles, what's wrong? Your heart is beating really fast, and you smell scared and nervous again... Wait... Did you see the dread doctors again?" Derek asked me. Why is he listening to my heart beat?

"Jeez, you know everything. Yes, I saw the dread doctors again." I answered, this time, I didn't look out the window.

"It's okay, they won't lay a hand on you." He said and smiled.

"Are you sure about that? They are gonna kill me. I've seen what they did."

"Stiles... They won't kill you. I promise."

"Fine, I'm trusting you."

--

We get to the movie theatre, we are watching the movie the scorch trials (I had too lol). Derek said the main character Thomas looks like me, eh, he kind of does. Maybe he's my twin... Hah.

Derek wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I look at him and kiss his lips, when I break the kiss, he pulls me in to kiss me again, but more passionately, I kiss him back, He bits my lip, asking for entrance, I let him in of course. His tongue explores my mouth.

We stopped making out for a second, because someone behind us, taped my shoulder whispering, "Excuse me? People are trying to watch a movie hear?"

"Sorry." I whisper back, not sorry actually.

Derek rolls his eyes and we continue watching the movie, our hands are gently intertwined. (our hands are gently intertwined, a feeling I just can't describe!sorry Shawn mendes song.)

--

The movie is finished, HOW COULD THAT EVIL AVA PAIGE TAKE MINHO AWAY! SON OF A BITCH! I HATE HER! Derek looks at me weirdly, maybe because I look like I wanna kill someone right now. Yeah, I kinda do wanna kill someone. Ava freaking Paige!

Anyway, we get out of the movie theatre and we go to his car. "Here, put this on." He said, giving me a blind fold.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Because, I have a surprise. Put it on." He replied, I raised my eyebrows. But, I put the blind fold on.

In five minutes, he stops the car. I have no idea where we are but I won't take the blind fold off until he tells me. He gets out of the car and I hear him open the door on my side. He grabs my hand and takes me out. "Der, where are we..."

He doesn't answer, he guides me somewhere. "Okay..." He takes off the blind fold.

Oh my god! The loft!

I never been here forever! I hug him. "I missed this place!" I said happily.

We walk into the loft. I really missed this place. "Did you ever come here when I was gone?" He questioned.

"Uh, no. When you left, I didn't bother to go here, I didn't know if you would want me here so I stayed away, then, I kind of forgot about this place." I answered and turned to him. I smashed our lips together, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my passionately.

"Do you want to stay here for the night?" He asked, breaking the kiss.

"I don't know, if you want to, then, sure." I replied.

"Okay, we can." He said, "now, come here." I grin and kiss him again.

"Let's go to your room." I said and smirked.

When we get up the long flight of stairs, we go to his room. I take off my shirt and smash our lips together again. He takes off his shirt and we go on top of his bed.

Ew! Dust! Gross! "Derek, I think we should go to my house for this." I cough, I forgot, no one used this house for a year! I am stupid.

"Shit, your right." We get off the bed and we both put on our shirts again.

--

We get to my house, my dad is still passed out again. We go to my room and I close the door. "Let's just go to bed." Derek said.

"But-"

He interrupted me, "It's 10:30, it's late. Next Time."

"Fine..." I strip down to my boxers and lay in my bed. Derek joins me and secures his arm around me.

"Der...?" I whisper, he is asleep. Well, I guess I should sleep too. I close my eyes and slowly start to fall asleep.

Vote- comment- follow!

- Sammy