Chap. 15 • Ravished

>Xena's POV<

The dining room was heavily filled with testosterone. There was the smell of roast, vegetables, gravy etc that lingered in the air but mostly you could smell the men. I noticed Coco talking to some of them, her dress clinging onto her like a second skin, immediately enthralling them with her beauty. I also noticed the glare Claudio was giving them before Antonio grabbed his attention and he forced his eyes to look away.

I was the last to enter the room, everyone already taking a seat around the table, a place next Antonio left for me. Their eyes snapped over to me while Coco smirked to herself, sipping on her wine as I sauntered over to my seat, swaying my hips.

Dressed in a really exposed blue dress, thin straps and a really low cleavage with a diamond chocker around my neck, I could understand why they were staring at me like that.

But I didn't pay attention to them, my eyes remained on Antonio's

But I didn't pay attention to them, my eyes remained on Antonio's. Lust and desire flashed in his eyes before he clenched his jaw when I neared him, his cologne becoming my new favourite scent.

"Hey," I whispered quietly to him as I sat in my seat, our legs grazing each other's when I did. My breath hitched and so did he but we forced ourself to snap out of it.

"Thank you for coming. We were about to begin without you." Antonio answered huskily, his eyes hooded under his lash and I couldn't help but nod speechlessly.

He stared at me for a moment, the world around us becoming silent before he looked away, making me sigh in relief.

"Let's begin dinner." He said, his voice holding raw power yet something else lingered.

After dinner, Coco and I took a glass of wine and began making ourself around the room, sending each other a good luck smile before splitting up. She drifted over to a group of men who are laughing near the pool table while I went over to the men, brooding near the back of the room.

They saw me glide over to them, eyes darkening as they grazed over my body. It didn't make me shiver like it would've done if Antonio was staring at me so lustfully. I forced myself to pretend as if they affected me and smiled seductively at them.

"Hi boys," I purred. "What are you doing over here?"

One with a scar across the side of his face smiled darkly at me. "What are you doing over here?"

I shrugged, softening my eyes. "You looked lonely. Can I sit?"

The man next to the one with a scar shared a look with him before they shuffled over on the couch, allowing me to sit in the middle. I felt the man with a scar slip his arm around my shoulders, making me want to tense up and be on guard, but instead I relaxed, leaning closer to him, our legs grazing against each other.

There were another two that sat on the couch in front of us, legs resting on the coffee table, one was blonde the other was a brunet.

"So names since you know mine." I demanded playfully.