11

My eyes slowly opened and quickly adjusted to my ceiling.

I rolled over to my side and looked at my dresser.

I looked over all the small nicknacks that cluttered the long and slim surface.

I let out a small yawn before rolling off of my bed and planting my feet on my carpeted bedroom floor.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I could hear a few yells from Lana outside of my room.

Suddenly my room door bursted open and a hyper Lana ran into my room skipping.

"LYNN COME ON WAKE UP AND LETS GOOOO" she yelled looking at my bed.

I coughed a bit for her to look over at me.

She paused a moment before yelling at me this time,

"LYNN COME ON WAKE UP AND LETS GOOOO"

I pushed her out of my way and walked calmly ,unlike the hyper little shit who was still bouncing around my room like a fucking rabbit, out of my room.

The house seemed quite weird knowing Ethan was here and probably still remembered yesterday.

I walked around the corner and made eye contact with the shirtless hottie who was cooking something in my kitchen.

I plopped down in one of the stools and leaned against the cool counter surface.

"Good morning" Ethan said in his usual raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" I said with a yawn.

I put my hand over my mouth, which pushed a gust of my morning breath to my nose.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked as he slid a piece of bacon onto a plate.

"Oh god nothing" I said sliding off the stool and running down the hallway.

I pushed the door to the bathroom open and quickly grabbed my toothbrush.

I wasted no time since, damn, my breath was not just smelly.

Oh hell no it was worse than anything I have ever smelled.

It was worse than the lake with all the ducks poop sitting around or when your dog is left at home for a few days and it poops and it's left there for more than 24 hours.

I harshly stuck the tooth brush into my mouth and dragged it up and down on my teeth.

I must've spent too long on my teeth since Ethan ran into the bathroom and looked worried.

"I made breakfast, why are you brushing your teeth?"

I dropped the toothbrush in the sink and turned around to him.

"Becooahse me breaf speld" I said with my mouth full of toothpaste.

Ethan raised his eyebrow and let out a chuckle.

I turned my back to him and spit out all of the toothpaste and cleaned around my mouth.

"Because my breathe stinks" I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

Ethan followed me back down.

"Oh, haha, it didn't matter" he said.

I chuckled and slid back onto the chair.

"So, pancakes or just eggs and bacon?" Ethan asked.

"2 pancakes, at least 3 scoops of eggs and 4 pieces of bacon please" I said scratching my hair.

Ethan nodded and bursted out laughing, "You eat more than my own twin brother"

I shrugged, "I'm a girl, I get hungry"

Ethan shook his head lightly as he continued to swirl the eggs around with his spatula.

"Okay" he said.

•••

I have another chapter going up in 30 min or something

But,

Aye!

ITS BEEN FOREVER

lmao I'm really hungry though so hold up I'm going to go get food and continue this when I get back-

BACK

lmao I was starving but like I was saying,

Aye!

It's been forever since I've last updated this book and well,

I feel really fucking bad.

I have over 69k reads on this so I know a lot of people are counting on me to update this book, but I was really busy.

Which I apologize.

But for now on I'll be more active and will be writing way more

I finally got my life back on track and shit is good RN

Everything nice and going, so far, smooth.

So for my absence, I will be updating probably 2 more times tonight.

PEACE!