Help Me, Help You

*BTW, someone remind me about the title for this little thing, because I think I might use it for an upcoming chapter title.*

I'm frustrated, and this is my book so I can rant about it when I need to.

Now, I understand that in the first couple chapters the POV switches, I've got a reader who've I spoken too personally to go over and read the book to help me with editing issues and such. I would hope that all of my other readers would understand that after a bunch comments about the POV switches, I see them.

I've got readers who understand that my mistake was a mistake (thank you my little angels) but there are other who act as if a couple accidental POV switches makes this book not as good as I believe it is.

I'm not being cocky, but I am proud of my book and how the characters and my writing style have progressed.

In case some of you don't know, I am very busy, I'm sixteen and I have a life, friends, volleyball, and a family, so excuse me if I can't make this book 100% perfect for you the first time around. But trust and believe, I will work my ass off to go back and fix anything that upsets you guys because you matter to me and your opinions and feedback do matter.

I love you guys, but I have a breaking point, and tonight I've reached it. If your going to comment about a mistake, that's fine, but if there are clearly more people who have said the same thing in the comments, don't add onto the pressure. Just give me time.

Wattpad to me is fun, and it shouldn't be a place where I feel like it's a chore, or a job. I want it to be my outlet of characters that have formed in my brain, so just give me a chance to do my thing.

-Cece