Im secretly a werewolf

• Dedicated to My mum :D

HEY :D

this is before the family dinner in the last chapter okay? :)

VOTES 5

COMMENTS 4

SHARE

LIKE

FREEZE :D

Chapter Twelve.

Im secretly a werewolf

Sonee's P.o.v.

 "It must be wonderful living here" I said, finishing the head on our snowman that we built in leighton's front yard.
"Why do you say that?" Leighton said, adding a carrot nose and button eye's.
"Because of the snow!" I said gleefully.
"Ooh if you think it's great now you should see it in december, with all the christmas light's up,
snow man's everywhere, candy cane's littering the shop's, it's just amaaaazing" He said with a sigh dreamy sigh.
"I wish i could stay longer.." I said with a sad sigh.
"Maybe you could" Leighton said hopefully.
"I can't" I said, thinking of my cat poodle's.
"Family back at home?" He asked wrapping his arm's around me.
"No.. my family is dead" I said, a couple of tear's in my eye's but none of them came out.
"I'm sorry" He said, kissing the top of my head.
"It's alright.. i just miss my cat" I said pouting slightly.
"Awwwww cat's are awesome" Whit said, tackling me into a hug.
"Yeah.." I sighed.
"I have a few cat's" Whit said cheerfully.
"Are they cute?" I asked.
"ADORABLE!!!" He shrieked.
"More like annoying" Brit grumbled.
"He's a dog person" Whit said with a roll of his eye's.
"Well scooby doo is awesome.." I said with a thoughtful expression.
"Agreed" Whit muttered, then ran over to brit, and tackled him into a pile of snow.
"GET OFF ME YOU DOUCHE BAG!!" Brit yelled.
"You looveeee meeee, i know you do dont deny it babbbbbyyyy" Whit cooed back.
"They sure are a pair" I whispered into leighton's ear.
"Yeah..." He said, looking at me with a dazed expression.
"Ooh their having a loving moment!!! Let's go brit!" Whit said, dragging brit off to a taxie.

 "Okay so how many snow man's have we done now?" I asked leighton, plopping down on a huge pile of snow.
"Hmmm five?" He said, leaning over me.
"That's a lot" I whispered.
"Mhmmm" He said, leaning closer to my face.
"Sonee" Leighton mumbled, kissing down my jaw.
"Y-yes?" I whispered.
"You should stay here longer.." He said, now kissing one spot on my neck, making me shiver.
"I-i can't my cat's waiting for me... at h-home" I stuttered, as he kissed my neck line.
"We can have it shipped here" He mumbled in between kisses.
"Where would i stay?" I whispered.
"With me..." He said, kissing my hair.
"I just met you..."
"So? have i done anything to make you not trust me?" He said, looking straight into my eye's.
"No.." I said thoughtfully.
"Then ship your stuff here, and you can live with me" He said with a pleading look.
"I-i'll think about it" I said.
"Great!" He said cheerfully, then pecked my lip's but then came back down and kissed me slowly.
"Sonee" He mumbled against my lip's.
"Mm?" I said lazily.
"Do you.. l-like me?" He stuttered with a blush.
"Whaaat?" I nearly shrieked, with wide eye's.
"I was only wondering.. because i like you" He said, with hopeful eye's.
"I like you too.." I said with a blush.

 A few minute's passed, and we just stared at each other, with goofy smile's on our face's.
I tasted something on my tongue, that i've never tasted before suddenly, and before i knew it
i was pushing leighton off, and started coughing uncontrollably, and i felt something rolling down the
side's of my mouth.
"S-sonee! are you okay? is that blood!?" Leighton yelled, trying to get a closer look at my face.
Soon i could not see the snowy ground  and it was no longer cold, instead it was a crisp cool air,
and the ground turned to dirt, grass, and wild flower's.
"Sonee" Someone said, and my head snapped in that direction.
"Drake.. W-what's happening?" I said, taking in his appearance, Cigarette hanging from his lip's as usual,
black skinny jean's, a white dress shirt, and his usual necklace.
"I dont know.." He said, hint's of sadness in his eye's.
"But you know everything" I said.
"Maybe someday you will too" He said, walking away.

Suddenly, the whole place turned into fire and my skin was burning, i felt like i was melting.
"Drake!!" I screamed, shivering now, as everything appeared back to normal, and i noticed the very pale
leighton, looking over me with worried eye's.
"Drake?" Leighton said, "Who's drake?! is he hurting you?!" Leighton said, brushing tear's off my cheek's.
"I dont know" I whispered, the taste of blood still in my mouth, and strangley i wanted more...
"Do you wanna go home?" He asked, helping me up.
"Y-yes please.." I stuttered, i might be in shock.

 "Sorry no visitor's" I heard miss medusa say, i couldn't see her because i was hiding behind leighton's back.
"I'm not a visitor." He stated.
"Oh then what are you? a thief?" She accused.
"Not exactly, there is nothing for me to steal here, because i own it" He stated, professionaly,
and my mouth dropped at his lie.
"Sure you do, and I'm miss america" She said, and i could practically see her rolling her eye's.
"My name is, Leighton Vlad Dracula, Descendant of Vlad dracula, and i do believe my parent's own this place." He said,
with posh.
"OOH!!! i'm sooo sorry Mr. Dracula, please do come in!" She said in a voice of business.
"Call me Leighton that's my dad's name" He said, with a sassy smirk.
"Oh yes sir! and is this your guest?" She added.
"No.. she's my fiance" He said, pulling me from behind him and kissing my hand.
"Sonee rave?!" She said, in a doubting tone.
"Yes, she is my mea mireasa" He said in a deep romanian accent, but when he said it it felt slightly wrong
coming off his lip's.

 After we left miss medusa, we headed to my room.
"I've been in here before" Leighton said, plopping on my bed.
"Why did you say i was your fiance?" I asked, completely ignoring his previous statement.
"Because one day soon it will be true" He said with a knowing glint in his eye's.
"What make's you say that?" I said, laying down next to him.
"Just a feeling" He said, grabbing my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze

 We just snuggled and made small talk for awhile, before i noticed the time.
"Oh my.. it's already eleven?!" I said in a worried tone.
"Yeah? so?" He said, turning his head lazily to look at me.
"I-i uh have to be somewhere at twelve.." I admitted.
"Do tell me what you do every night at twelve sonee?" He said rolling fully on his side now.
"Uh i turn into a werewolf?" I said with a sheepish smile.
"Funny" He said, cracking a small smile.
"Well anyways out ya go" I said pushing him off the bed.
"Alright alright! pushy.." He mumbled the last part.
"That's the point" I said slamming the door and waited another thirty minute's before leaving.

A/n: I know this is sooo short xD and i wanted to go longer honest! but i couldn't because it wouldn't work :/

THANKS FOR READING :D

story info below ;]

Song: Mine by: taylor swift (sarah and leightons song<3)

External link: my page soo go fan me ;)

Pic on the side: Drake and sonee :)

NOW I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR YOU!!

Team Drake

or

Team Leighton ;)

heheh thanks for reading!! vote o.o