Chapter - 15

Heyyya everyone!!

haha I know.. Took aloooooong time eh? Well It was my birthday so i have an excuse. Plus I had to rewrite like 3 pages that I lost :o But now I'm done!!

I'd like to say something though..

OMG YOU GUYS ALL FRICKEN ROCK!!! Ahhhhh!

Part 14... over 400 votes! :o surprised x 100 :o

Wow... I almost cried I was soo happy! I love you guys and I'm glad you all like my story... Really I am!

Anyways, I'm sure you guys would rather read my story that hear my ramble on Hehe, soo here it is Part 15 (finally)

Pleaseeee Vote and Comment! (And if your on a phone and you can't comment, then go on a computer sign up and comment) hahaha But yah luv ya all thats for the support!

XoxoX

Krissy

Chapter 15

"What!? Oh my god, seriously? Derrek Harley invited you to his party...You know it's like a seniors only party and sometimes maybe one or two junior cheerleaders are allowed in but I've never, ever heard of any sophomores being invited!" Karis rambled on.

Once the lunch bell rang I met Karis and Brandon in the cafeteria, we found an empty table to sit at after getting our food. I told them about the little scene with Derrek and my Academy Award winning performance. Did they give out awards for not barfing when touching a slimy guy I wondered? Karis went crazy and began rapidly firing questions. I didn't understand any of her questions because she went supersonic and only dogs could hear her. Sheesh! Brandon was completely uninterested and whipped out a "Transformers" comic book and ate his lunch. It takes a brave man to eat spaghetti without wearing a napkin in his shirt.

"Well, it doesn't really matter. I'm not going." I replied dryly as I took a fork full of spaghetti and shoved it in my mouth. I tried keeping my eyes on either my food, Karis or Brandon because anytime I looked around the cafeteria all I saw were eyes staring back at me. It had already been half a day and everyone was still acting the same way, which was either glaring or drooling.

"What!?" Karis yelled. If some people weren't staring at us before they definitely were now. She lowered her voice, "You have to go...I mean if you do everyone in school will be so jealous of you. You would be like a Goddess!"

"Yes Karis because I really need more attention." I said with sarcasm before looking over at Brandon for his opinion. Karis looked at him too, although he seemed so engrossed in his comic book he didn't even noticed until Karis punched him in the shoulder.

"Ouch-What was that for-" He look up at Karis and then to me. "Oh...Um, well it is a school night so-" I saw Karis sneakily pinch his arm. "Ouch! I mean...Yah Stasee, you should go."

I laughed, "Smooth Karis...Very smooth."

"Oh...You saw that...Tee-hee" She smiled her completely innocent but knowingly evil smile.

"Anyways, if I do go-I'm not going alone!" I finally gave in.

"Of course not! Me and Brandon will come with you!" Karis looked at Brandon and smiled.

"No!" Brandon said while looking at Karis and then looking back at me. "No I'm not." He looked over at Karis again. "You can't make me!"

~*~

"Yah but there is no reason why I have to go. I mean I'm sure you and Stasee will have so much fun there. You don't need me...you'll have all those senior football players to hang off of." I heard Brandon's faint voice arguing with Karis.