The Fellowship Of The Ring

When Legolas woke up, he felt like he just cut with a sword over and over. A wave of nausea washed over him. He slowly sat up, and carefully got out of bed. He walked to the bathroom, and looked at himself in a mirror. What he saw scared him. His burn was starting to show in multiple places. Some on his arm, leg, thigh, and his face burn was starting to show more. Just then someone walked in. He prayed to valar that it was not a servant or stranger. Just his luck, it was Elerond.

"Ah, your up. Are you feeling all right?" But Eleronds question was answered when he saw Legolas. He didn't expect the potion to being wearing off this fast.

"Well then, let's see if there is an outfit that can cover up as much as we can, shall we?" All Legolas did was sigh and nod. They went to Eleronds room to pick out a outfit.

At the meeting

Frodo walked to the center to place the one ring on the table. Everyone looked at it with fear. But one with a hoof covering their face, looked at it with curiosity. A double edged staff with a gem in the middle, which if we're early, it was a bow at first.

"Welcome. Thank you for the time you have taken, for the one ring has been found." Lord Elerond was scared, but did not show it. Then all chaos let loose. No could believe it was the one ring. But, the mysterious one stayed still.

"Will you all be quite!" The one that did not talk stood to shout.

"Now talk like normal people you are and deal with this calmly." People saw he held his staff for it seemed that his left leg needed support.

"And who do you think you are!?" Gimili thought this was an outraged. This is how the dwarves dealt with all there meetings.

"I am Legolas. One who supporte's the elves you foolish dwarf. Now sit down." Gimili could not believe it. This elf still would not show his face.

"Thank you, know may we continue, this meeting is very important. Someone must volunteer to take the ring to the mountain. Others will join him."

"I will take the one ring!" Bromir offered, but others had to restrain from rolling their eyes.
But everyone wanted to, and so arguing started with one another. Frodo tried to speak up, only two noticed. Elerond sighed while Legolas saw the future of the young hobbit.

" I will take the ring!" Everyone looked at him.

Then Bromir decided to say, "Aye, he should. He was the one who carried it here, he should be the one to destroy it!" Many agreed with him.

"Then he will need help." Elerond knew some of the people would go.

"I will do!" Gandulf had to protect Frodo, just as he did to Bilbo.

"You have my sword!" Aragon said as Bromir stood as well.

"You have my axe!" Gimili was very exited for this new quest.
But something surprised all of them except Gandulf and Elerond. Legolas took off his hood and showed a face that has seen war. But some a burn, and were taken back.

"And you have my bow and staff." As Legolas stood, he leaned against his staff as he walked. They figured a battle had caused this, thinking he was older.
They stood side by side. All of a sodden, three figures jumped out of the bushes.

"We have to go to!" Sam said.
"Yes we must go to help!" Mary said.
"Wait, were are we going?" Pippen was not paying attention.
They all had to chuckle.

"Now, the Fellowship of the Ring is formed. My the valar be with you." But, Elerond was scared for Legolas though. He must keep his two greatest secrets from them, which is going to be hard.