[171]

"It's just one of those days when you lay in your cold empty bed, missing someone who's no longer there, and it's kinda heartbreaking when you keep your woes to yourself that it'll end up destroying you slowly. what am i supposed to do? It doesn't feel the same, when i confide my woes to another person, but the connection isnt there. The person that you let in before, feels like your soulmate, your bff and everything. i feel like i'm bury a living person in my memory and I guess it takes time to forget but sometimes we really have to move on and face the fact that certain chapters of our lives should be closed for good or maybe some things can't be replaced even when you tried."

✧✵ ✦ + ✺ ✧✵ ✦ + ✺ ✧✵ ✦ + ✺

A/N: Hey lovelies!

First, let's all pray for the people in Brussels, Belgium. There is an attack that happened there recently... Let's pray for the people in Brussels and for everyone around the globe's safety. I hope you're all okay wherever you are right now..

And I just wanna say thank you to everyone reading this book. Thank you so much for all the love and support.

Today, this book reached 200K reads and I am truly grateful for having such an amazing readers like you. 

If you didn't know it yet, this book will have a sequel!! I hope you'll like the sequel as much as you like this one :) 

Thank you so much for everything my lovelies!! ilyasm xox

― ℰ 

03.23.16 

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive."

– Dalai Lama