[191]

"Love isn't easy for some of us. For those of us who have been hurt, taken advantage of, and emotionally and/or physically scarred time and time again, love is really hard. We close ourselves off in some attempt to keep ourselves safe. We expect you to betray us, so we snap at you. We're abrasive. Harsh. Guarded. But that doesn't mean that we don't care or that we can't love, it just means that you have to be patient. Trustworthy. There. You've got to coax us out of our hard shell that others have forced us to create. It won't be easy, but once we trust you, really trust you, you'll never find a love as passionate and real as ours."

+   +   +   +   +   +

Hello lovelies!

I posted in a lot of my a/n's that there will be a sequel but apparently, I changed my mind. Since most parts of this book aren't mine, I'm not making a sequel anymore. And I'm not really comfortable about sharing my own poems because my poems contains my feelings and my crazy life.

THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK BUT IT WILL ONLY CONTAIN 20 CHAPTERS OR LESS.

I compiled my favorite quotes and put them in a book, hoping that some people could relate to it. And I'm overwhelmed by the feed backs. You guys are amazing and I hope that this book somehow helped you.

I have some of my works that I post here in wattpad. Ohana Squad and Everything Has Changed are fully mine. I made then and wrote them wholeheartedly. But, those two books are written in TagLish (Tagalog and English). I know a lot of people wont understand the books since they're not written in English but to my Filo readers, I hope you'll read my book :)

Feel free to talk to me. I'll try my best to reply ASAP.

Again, there will be a second book but it will only contain 20 chapters. Thank you so much for your endless support. Ily all! xx

-Erica ♡