Chapter Fifteen

Salvatore Boarding House
I stood in front of the door of the Salvatore boarding house, arms crossed over my chest; with difficulty of course. A huge cast was wrapped around my left arm.

The door opened, revealing a very smug Damon.

"What. Do you. Want?"

Damon rolls his eyes at my dramatic statement. "Good morning to you too."

"Damon," I muttered through clenched teeth. I am cranky in the morning, sue me. "Get to the point."

"We," he indicates between himself then me, "are going to wake up our cuddling siblings."

"Why?"

"To embarrass them," he replied in a duh tone.

I stood there for a moment, watching the annoying smirk on Damon's face grow. Once I made my mind, I shrugged while walking in. "Fair enough."

I let Damon lead me down the hall, up the stairs and to where Stefan's bedroom was located. When we walked in, Stefan and Elena were cuddled up in his bed. I look away awkwardly.

I watch as Damon crosses the room and sat at the end of Stefan's bed. I sigh quietly, walking over to Damon and stood not quite next to him.

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads."

Elena and Stefan both sit up, startled by our presence. They both pull the sheets up to their chins, covering up any parts they may not want us to see. I look away slightly when I finally realized that Stefan was shirtless.

"Damon! Please!"

"Damon! Please!"

"What are you doing?" Stefan groans out, typically annoyed by his brother. Stefan pulls the sheets further up on Elena, making sure she's covered up properly.

"Oh, stop being smutty," Damon rolls his eyes at their actions.

"Seriously, get out of here!"

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it." I roll my eyes, when he gives me a devious smirk. "Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss."

"And it has to be right now?" My sister asked in disbelief.

"Apparently," I muttered.

"Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal." I watch as Stefan and Elena exchange looks, as Damon gets up from the end of the bed, stands next to me, and turns around to face them while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I glare at his hand. "So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first-since you two are Elena and Lys Gilbert, either one of you are on journal duty."

"Since, when am I helping?" Elena and I asked at the same time, as I shrugged off Damon's arm.

"Well, Stefan's helping, and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo..."