{197}

be patient, gentle, and kind. crying is okay, it means your heart hasn't hardened and that you are still soft. it's okay to be emotional, it's okay to have bad days. it's okay to lash out, it's okay to be unkind sometimes. it's all about how you make up for it. forgive. forgive those who wronged you. you don't have to at first, but work to forgive and if you can't forgive the person who hurt you, forgive yourself for being hurt. don't bleed for anyone who doesn't bleed for you. don't settle for someone who doesn't sacrifice themselves to see you thrive. don't settle for pain when you know you could have happiness. believe in yourself. believe in others. good friends make good character. people are attracted to sunshine, people are attracted to a happy you. (the sad you is still beautiful, your sunshine pulls people in) and love. love endlessly. love even when you think you really can't anymore because i promise, you will never run out of love."

— things i've learned in 2016

(from @nicotineaddixt on instagram)

*   *   *   *

This is it. You've reached the last and final chapter of the book. Thank you for being a part of the journey, I hope that somehow this book helped you. The sequel is out now and I'll be posting there starting tomorrow. Link of the sequel can be found on the external link.

Never forget your worth. You are loved. Always be kind and stay positive. xx