Chapter Seventeen: Finding (Y/N) Through The Bond And The Fight

Once the mental link had closed, Goku asked, "Did you manage to find her location?"

"She did she was in some kind of room with a field outside," Gohan said.

"A field?" Krillin asked, "There are lots of fields in Japan! Which field is she referring to?"

"Wait," Vegeta said, "Gohan. You managed to talk to her through your bond, right?"

"Yes...?" Gohan said.

"Your bond is like a string, connecting the both of you together," Vegeta said, "Since the mental link idea didn't work, now we have to rely on your bond."

"What do you mean?" Gohan asked.

"Your bond connects you two together. So the bond is sort of like the way to her. Use that bond to find her."

"I'll try."

Gohan's eyebrows furrowed together in concentration as he tried to use that bond to find her.

"I think I've found her!" Gohan exclaimed as he zoomed off and the rest followed him.

***

(Y/N) looked out of the window to see signs of Gohan. Or anyone else, for that matter.

Just then, the door was broken down by a female with blonde hair and icy blue eyes. She wore a black and white shirt with a black vest over it and black tights with black leather boots.

"Come on," she said as she walked over and managed to break the ropes with her bare hands, "Let's go."

"W-who are you?" (Y/N) asked.

"I'm Gohan's friend," the lady said, "Come on, let's go."

(I bet you guys already know who that is. ;))

(and now i'm starting to think of "come on" by cnblue lmao)

She grabbed (Y/N) by her hand as she led her outside. Standing there was Gohan himself dressed in a blue gi, Goten, Trunks and a few others.

"Gohan!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she rushed towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I'm so glad to see you!"

"Me too," Gohan said as he hugged her, blushing slightly.

"Well well well. What do we have here?"

The duo broke away and there was Cell, standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Cell," a man with spiky black hair said as he walked up towards Cell.

"The one and only," Cell said, then looked at (Y/N) and continued, "I see you have freed my hostage."

"I'm not yours!" (Y/N) shouted as she clenched onto Gohan's gi tightly.

"We'll see after this fight," Cell said.

"Gohan, send (Y/N) home now," the man with spiky hair said.

"But I wanna fight too!" Gohan said, "Dad, you can't do this alone!"

"Um, sir, I think Gohan should stay," (Y/N) said, "I won't get in your way. And Gohan, be careful."

"I will," Gohan said with a smile.

"Enough with the sentimental sissy talk!" Cell yelled, "Let's start now!"

"Fine," Gohan's father said.

His hair turned blonde and shot upwards as his eyes turned teal. He had turned Super Saiyan two.

"Kaio-Ken times two!" he yelled.