Chapter Eight

Maths my favourite subject...

Not.

I may be good at it but it doesn't mean I like it.

I strolled into the class, actually on time and I was going to sit down in my normal spot but I saw Lacy's brunette friend sitting in the chair which Lacy next to her. Smart move Lacy, throw your own friend under the bus so you can't feel my wrath.

I stood by the brunette and stated in a bored tone. "You're in my seat".

I kinda felt bad for her. She was being dragged into this mess and she didn't even know.

"I don't see your name on it" she snarled back staring at her perfectly manicured hands.

Nope I take that back, she's been around Lacy for too long.

"It'll be written in your blood if you don't get up" I said with a serious tone.

She looked up at me to see if I was joking. Her smile dropped and turned into a frightening facial expression. She quickly got up and went to another seat making sure to be as far away from me as possible. I just smirked and sat down.

Maths was going fine, actually it was going great. I made it to level 150 on candy crush saga, don't judge I suck at this game. I don't even know why I bother coming to math class, I already know the theory.

I zoned in when the teacher said something about maths project done in pairs and something about it being a sac. I didn't really mind partner work in maths because I always pair with Cody who is kinda cute. And he actually does the work. 

I sat down next to my partner and saw he already got to work I heard him say "and if you divide that by 6 and then double it and you get 54 but then if you multiply it by 32 you get-"

"Have you been shopping lately? They're selling lives at the local malls. you should get one" I interrupted him in a joking matter. We have both heard that plenty of times before.

He just laughed at me. "Are you sure? I'm pretty sure your needing one more than me".

"Keep dreaming buddy"

In the first ten minutes we managed to split the work and decide who's doing what. See what I mean, we're a very productive team. Every time we have a learning task together we make a bet on what score we're going to get given. Whoever is the closet to what the teacher gives us gets five dollars from the other person. Over the past five learning tasks we've had I've gotten four of them and I'm hoping to add onto that.

"I reckon an 85%" He estimated without hesitation.

I raised a brow. "Are you sure? Because you've said that the last five times and you've only gotten one of those"

He nodded. "That only means that she's yet to give us that score sometime soon"

I shook my head in amusement. "Fine take your one in a ten chance I say 92%"

He gave a low whistle. "You must have a lot of faith in yourself"

"Or maybe I just have a lot of faith in my partner" I reasoned myself in a serious tone.

He rolled his eyes at me shoving my shoulder, thinking I was lying.

"This is a weird question, but do you know when Lacy goes to the bathroom?" I asked not knowing why I was asking him. 

"Yep 2nd and 6th period, why?" he asked.

I was surprised at this and suddenly had many questions. I ignored his last question. "How do you know all of this?"

"Like I said, I know everything and I actually have a life" he replies.

"Really? well I also have a life but it doesn't involve stalking people" I smirked playfully at him.

I saw his cheeks go into a shade of pink. "I do not stalk people".

"Ok think what you want to think" I replied nowhere near convinced.

I glanced at the clock watching the arrows move, hoping it would near 3:15.

I immediately stood up when the bell rang, the first one out of the classroom as I excitedly walked to the change rooms adjacent to the oval where the cheerleaders were warming up.

I saw Charlie warming up, stretching her legs and I walked up to her. "Ready for cheer practise?" I asked with excitement.

"Yeah" She said rather unsure at my enthusiasm. "Don't mind me asking but why are you here? You never come to watch me" she asked. It's true. I don't like cheer at all. Something about them waving pom poms around and cheering on guys.

"Oh you have truly offended me. Whats wrong with me coming to watch you?" I faked being hurt, placing my hand over my heart.

"Yeah whatever, see ya later" she simply replied whilst rolling her eyes.

While the girls were training I walked into the girls change room and found Lacy's bag. I found her shampoo bottle and I dumped the green hair dye contents into it, screwing the lid on and shaking it. Green is Lacy's least favourite colour. I heard one time that her dad brought her a phone and it came in a green colour and she said no and threw it back in it's face. I mean you could just put a phone case on top but I guess Lacy doesn't have the brain capacity to think of that. I put the bottle back in and sneaked back out, sitting on the bench and waiting for Charlie to finish.

When they finished training Charlie walked over to me. "Alright stop with the smile it's starting to creep me out. What did you do now?"

"You'll see" I smiled.

Charlie gave me a suspicious look as she put a jumper on and zipped it up.

It wasn't long before Lacy came out of the bathroom with a turby twist on. I resisted the urge not to laugh as she took off the turby twist and out came her green her. Now I know why she hates it. It looked no offense, horrible on her.

One of her friends looked horrified at her hair. "What the hell did you to your hair?"

Lacy's eyes widened in confusion and ran to the mirror.

I quickly grabbed Charlie and her stuff and ran out of the change rooms knowing what was to come.

Soon later there was a loud scream most of the football players including Chase looked at us, as we were infront of the change rooms. I just winked at them and left with a stunned Charlie.