Again, And Again

YOUR POV

"What are you gonna do this time?" I heard him sarcastically ask from behind me, this was my 10th run and I always chose the same path "Aren't you even a little curious?" Toriel wasn't around, so Flowey decided to pester me about killing everyone I love, how nice "Nope" I heard him groan "Why not? You know you can become more powerful than all of them" I turned around and saw that he was just right behind me "Yes, but I'm still not going to kill them" I sat down and leaned on a nearby wall "And do you know why?"   "Because you're a moron?" I glared at him "No, because when I get all that power, I would have no use for it" Flowey opened his mouth to say something but then closed it, I smirked when I saw "And besides," I stood up and dusted my self off "I have a reason not to change my ways"  "And that would be?" I could tell he was curious, even if he asked in a snappy tone "To save you" His face showed confusion, but I saw slight surprise in his eyes "Why?" I walked closer to him "Because," I smiled at him "I know who you really are"

FLOWEY'S POV

My eyes widened 'If she knows, than why can't I remember?'   "I've tried to SAVE you so many times, and if this time doesn't work, I'll still keep trying" She tilted her head to the side "Hehe, or I can just put you in a pot and bring you with us to the surface" She chuckled at the idea "But no matter what happens, I'm still gonna love ya, you murderous flower" She softly patted the top of my head, I blushed slightly, and then she walked away.