Will She Live?

A/N: Tee hee...i put the whole chapter name up there cause I didn't want any give aways for if Danielle lives or not :) Read on :P

"What do you mean!?" I yelled, tears briming my eyes. The doctor shrugged, and a nurse tapped his shoulder. He looked over at her, and she whispered something in his ear.

"Come with me." he said, waving me to the back with him. JJ pushed me forward, and I walked down the long hallway as the doctor explained Danielle's injury. I didn't listen to a word he said. My legs felt like lead.

She's gone....was all that was running through my mind. I didn't want to know how she died...alls that matters is that she did die.

"Right in there." the doctor said, pointing to an open door. I gave him a confused look.

"Spencer.." a voice whispered. My eyes grew wide as I slowly turned to see Danielle, sitting in a bed.

"Danielle?!" I said, running into the room. The doctor chuckled, and closed the door behind me. I held Danielle's hand as she smiled up at me.

"I thought you were dead." I chocked as tears rolled down my face, and onto Danielle's hand. She giggled.

"It wasn't me who died." she whispered, and frowned. "The baby did."

I felt a small part of my heart drop, and I wipped my eyes. "I'm glad you lived though." I said.

"Me too." she said, and flintched.

"What?" I asked.

"It just hurts." she said. "I'm fine." I nodded, and kissed her hand.

"I love you, Danielle." I said.

She smiled. "I love you too." I bent down to press my lips gently against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

"Awwww." I pulled back to see Morgan standing in the doorway, the rest of the team behind him. They all smiled.

"Umm.." I looked down at Danielle, and smiled. "This is Danielle, everyone."

"Hey Danielle." It was Garcia. "I'm Garcia, but you can call me Penelopy." Danielle smiled.

"Hello Penelopy."

"You and Reid make a cute couple." she said. "Who died if Danielle didn't?"

"The baby." Danielle said in a sad tone.

Garcia gasped. "Who was the father?"

"Spencer." Danielle said, and squeezed my hand.

"This dude?" Morgan asked, walking in. "Right here?"

"Yea." I answered.

"When?" Morgan asked.

I rolled my eyes. "That you will never know."

"Thats my man!" Morgan said, and wrapped his arm around my neck, rubbing my head, messing up my hair.

"Aww." I said, pulling away. "Stop. Not infront of Danielle."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Morgan said. He laughed.

"Come on." JJ said. "Let's leave them to some peace."

"Nice to meet you, Danielle." Garcia said as she walked out. Morgan was the last out.

"Don't get too frisky," he said with a wink.

"Get out." I said, and Morgan left. I looked down at Danielle, and she smiled.

"Their funny." she said. I shrugged.

"Their like family to me." I said. Danielle smiled.

"Thats sweet." she said.

"Your sweet." I said before pressing my lips against hers again.

Suddenly, the door flew open, and Morgan popped his head in.

"Protection!" he yelled before closing the door again.

"Thats Morgan for you." I said, and Danielle laughed.

The next morning, I was able to bring Danielle home. I walked her carefully into her house, and into her room. She fell into my arms, tired.

"I'm sleepy." she murmered into my shoulder.

"I know." I whispered, pulling the blankets on her bed back. I leaned her down onto the bed, and propped her feet onto the bed aswell.

"Will you stay the night?" she whispered. I smiled, and nodded. She smiled sleepidly. "Yay." I walked around to the other side of the bed, and slipped my shirt, shoes, and gun off. I placed them onto the floor, and slipped into the bed next to Danielle.

She moved over, placing her head against my bare chest. I wrapped my arms around her body, and rubbed her back.

"I love you." she whispered. I smiled, and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too." I said. Danielle lifted her head up so she could press her lips to mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck, running her fingers through my hair, giving my goosebumps. I pulled her closer to me, and she pulled back.

"Night." she said, and placed her head back on my chest. I smiled.

"Night." I whispered, and fell asleep to the sound of her smooth, even breathing.

Hope its long. Hope u liked it. This IS NOT the last chapter. lol Theres gonna be a few more, promise :)