Chapter 28

New chapter of The Jinchuuriki Alliance!

Little shorter than usual but that's because this is clearing up some things.

Also go read my new Naruto ONE SHOT 'Understanding', and my Kuroko No Basuke CRACK Fic 'Group Chat.'

~ Wolfie

______________________________________

Breathe it in, let this space and time surround you, baby.

Watch us win, chase the future of freedom.

Free your mind and let it go,

Hear the crowd go

~ Football Gang by Luhan

Previously;

"Exactly." Gaara spoke, "And blaming yourself isn't going to help Naruto, is it?" At Sasuke's shaking head, he continued. "So how about you make yourself useful and shut the fuck up." He spat.

Sakura's eyes widened and she raised her voice, "Hey! There's no need to be a dick!"

"But I don't really care about you two." Gaara said simply.

"W-What?!" Sakura spoke.

Gaara stared at both of them with a blank expression on his face, his jade green eyes glinting as he spoke.

"You're both weak parasites."

This chapter;

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 28 - Squad

Naruto awoke with a blearing head and misty eyes. He cracked an eye open and groaned when the bright light from the complete and utter white of the room attacked his senses.

"Nice to see you awake."

The blonde haired Jinchuuriki lifted his gaze and was met with jade eyes. He sighed and allowed his head to lightly drop back onto the pillow.

"Good morning, Gaara." Naruto replied to the Shukaku Jinchuuriki, with a monotone voice which was slightly tired.

"It's the afternoon." Gaara stated simply.

He stood up and pressed the button next to Naruto's bed and a nurse came running into the room. The nurse was a dark haired woman with an appalled expression on her face when she saw Naruto lying in the bed.

"You're awake." She said with displeasure. Naruto let out a little laugh of exasperation at the villagers in Konoha while Gaara turned and glared at the woman. Mutely demanding her to do her job. The nurse shut her mouth quickly and nodded curtly. "I'll get the doctor." She muttered and walked out of the room.

"How long have I been out?" Naruto asked his red-headed friend, while straining himself to sit up.

"A couple of days."

Naruto's eyes snapped open and he jerked forward. "A couple of days?"

"... Maybe six or seven."

"Six or seven?!" Naruto shouted in shock. That had been the longest that he had ever been unconscious. Gaara was staring at the wall beside Naruto and nodded silently. Naruto exhaled and ran a hand through his hair, grimacing at the feeling and noting that he had to take a shower. "So, how long have you been here?" He asked.

Gaara promptly stood up and walked towards a basket of fruit which Sakura had bought a couple of days ago. "... Six or seven."

Naruto blinked, "Six or seven hours?"