I need time Lucas: Chapter 7

Laila: I don't know yet. Lucas I just got of a bad break up and I need time alone I'll answer that question in two days I promise you. Ight.
Lucas: Ight Laila but can you say that you not single.
Laila: Yes Lucas I can say that I'm not single because I'm talking to you.
Lucas: That's all I wanted to hear. I text you when I get home okay.
Laila: Alright bye love.

*two days later*

Lucas: Laila there you are so what's your answer.
Laila: Yes Lucas I would love to be your girlfriend.
Lucas: The end of the year formal coming up so do want to go with me.
Laila: And yes I would love to be your date to the formal.

Lucas pov
So for the past few days my relationship with Laila feels like we on a honeymoon avenue. I'm so glad that we have become a couple. So this is going to be forever.

Laila pov
My relationship with Lucas is so perfect I love seeing him everyday and cuddling with him every night is the best thing in the world.

Lucas: Ready to go my queen
Laila:I'm ready to go to my king

*at the formal*

Lucas: I having a good time and you look very good tonight
Laila: Me too and you too. I'm so glad that we are together know.
Lucas: This relationship is going to be forever.

Student body president: Now to introduce the formal king and queen. King is Lucas Coly. And queen is Laila Aubrey Graham. Now make room for the king and queen dance.

Laila: Did you run for King?
Lucas: No but did you run for queen.
Laila: Nah I didn't. So how did we win
Lucas: Idek but it's good that we get a dance by ourselves. I love you my queen.
Laila: I love you too my king.

Laila and Lucas pov
This was the end of our ninth grade year everything had planned the way I wanted it too. One year down 3 to go.
-------------------------------------------------------Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope y'all did the next chapter is available so go ahead and read it.
-------------------------------------------------------Word count:372
Date:Saturday February 20th
Time:2:44pm