~62~

* Content may include triggers for some readers. *

It wasn't until Lexi returned to her quiet room and closed the door that she noticed a buzz in her head. Too much alcohol and the excitement of the orgy had overwhelmed her senses. Although the hourglass on her table said the night was still young, she desperately needed to lay down.

After stripping off her gown and crawling between the sheets, Lexi thought about contacting Hades through the scrying mirror. He might sleep better if he knew she was safe from toga-clad gods wielding cherries and sparkly blue eyes, but her face was probably flushed. Best to wait until tomorrow when she felt rested and, hopefully, not too hungover.

With the orgy taking place in Poseidon's home, the palace of the gods held the calm reverence of a church, and Lexi was convinced she could hear the sound of sand slipping through the hourglass as she waited for sleep. She imagined Hades' arms around her, his breath across her neck, his muscular chest warming her back, the strength of his erection. She felt herself getting wet thinking about him, and she slid her fingers between her legs, remembering the way he touched her.

It seemed no time had passed before her dreams took over, and the image of Poseidon appeared. He stood buck naked, looking as majestic as any worthy god, with eyes that glittered like gemstones beneath a turquoise sea. Why had her dreams taken her to him when she had been thinking of Hades? Was it because she really did harbor feelings of desire for Poseidon? It seemed unlikely, based on her knowledge of the god who enjoyed copulating with anything that walked or swam. Surely, she had only been attracted to his looks. He was a beautiful specimen.

As dream Poseidon moved toward her, she retreated, although she could not tear her gaze away from his heavenly body. How well he could use it? No. She had to refuse him. If she indulged in a dalliance now, it might weaken her resolve in her waking life.

Lexi forced Poseidon out of her head and found herself back in her room at the palace of the gods. Was she still dreaming? The room looked slightly out of focus, like a pencil sketch that the artist had begun erasing. Lexi convinced herself she was dreaming when the door to her room opened and Hades walked through it. She knew he was forbidden to enter Olympus, but she wasn't going to turn him away from her dreams.

"Lexi?" His voice sounded muffled but still familiar, and she lifted her head off the pillow so he could see her in the moonlight. Had the moon been there before?

"Hello, my love," she whispered conspiratorially. "You are taking a great risk to visit me here. Hurry, climb into bed and I shall hide you."

Hades smiled as he continued his trek across the room, stopping at her bedside to remove his robe. He rarely wore a robe, except to visit the souls, but it was clever of him to wear one now. He could blend in with the other gods. His naked body looked just as she remembered, tanned and muscular, with a patch of dark hair surrounding a very erect penis. She loved his penis, and she raised the sheets, allowing him to crawl in behind her. This was his favorite place to be, and he snuggled against her back, proving his lust by his hardness. He took the lobe of her ear into his mouth and sucked on it with ferocity as his erection teased her buttocks.

"I have missed you," he whispered.

"I can tell. I have missed you too. Will you show me how much you love me?"

"That is all I ever want to do." He continued to lavish her with his mouth, trailing his tongue across her neck and burrowing his face in her hair. "Your scent intoxicates me. I will never be able to get it out of my head."

"You will never have to. I will always be with you."

With a groan that sounded pained, he pulled off her panties, sliding his thickness between her legs and rubbing against her wet center. He handled himself with skill, paying attention to one particular spot, stimulating her until she quivered. Then he pressed inside her with only the crown, savoring the moment before backing out again. He repeated this over and over, sparking her arousal, making her desperate for him to fill her completely.

Hades' mouth came down on her shoulder, teasing her with a guttural growl and a playful bite as he finally dove deep. Once there, his movements became earnest, like he had waited eons to be allowed admittance when it had only been days. He kept his teeth locked on her shoulder as he rode her, and although Hades had never been obsessed with biting, she could feel his restraint. The sensation was more erotic than she imagined, and she nearly came when his fingers grazed the folds of her womanhood.

Of course, this was a dream, the most sensual, erotic, fantastic dream she'd ever had, and she wondered if she could reach orgasm with her body lying still in her bed. Could a dream incite such a powerful reaction? Hades withdrew and turned her over onto her back, sliding himself through her saturated lips, eliciting spikes of pleasure.

"Oh, gods," she cried out. "I'm going to... Oh, gods, don't stop."

"Let go, Lexi. I want to watch you come," he said as he plunged himself inside her, digging so deep she bucked off the bed. "That's how you like it, isn't it?" Hades moaned into her face, fucking her greedily as her body trembled with release. He kept her shuddering until her muscles finally relaxed around him. Clearly, it was possible to achieve orgasm during a dream.

"How would you like to finish this?" The words slurred out of Lexi's mouth as if she was drunk, but Hades didn't answer. He was too busy kissing her, exploring her mouth with his tongue and nipping at her lips. He had certainly missed her a great deal.

"It is your choice," he said into her ear.

Lexi had hoped he would give her license to do what she wanted to. She had been craving the taste of him. The sheet answered her command as she waved it off the bed - a trick she'd been practicing. It didn't take much to nudge him onto his back, and she bent over his erection, sucking him in hungrily, tasting herself and possibly ambrosia. Her body responded with an ache between her thighs, and he responded by taking her head in his hands and pushing her further down his length.

"Please, Lexi. Take your pleasure in me."

He swelled inside her as she stroked him with her tongue, submitting to his request. A few ardent thrusts later and his juices were filling her mouth, warming her throat as she swallowed. Maybe it was the dream and the fact that she had gone to sleep with white wine and goat cheese coating her tongue, but the taste of him was off. Rather than the usual bite of whiskey, the strong flavor of salt lingered there.

Hades swept her into his arms, pulling her against his chest and holding her so tightly she thought she might suffocate. "You are a goddess worth fighting for," he said. "And I will not give up the fight until you are mine."

"There is no need for fighting. I will be yours until the end of eternity, my love."

Hades released a long sigh, but it was not the sigh of a contented god, it held a sorrow she felt in the depths of her soul.