Chapter Fifteen

😐 It only took more than a month. I'm so sorry. I'm starting up the new chapter asap. I'm done class for a little bit so it should be up quickly. Much sooner than the last lol.

Keon Wyatt

I was coming from Dayna's apartment. Initially I was only going over there to get my dick sucked but it turned into another ball game and before you know it she was sitting up on top of me. It's been a minute since I had sex anyway so I figured with all the close calls we sometimes have, it was bound to happen. After I left, I felt like shit of course because now she was never gonna leave me alone. I mean, not tooting my own horn or whatever but Dayna equates her sucking my dick to me inching closer and closer to asking her to be exclusive with me.

Yeah right.

She's just a body to me. And I've made that very clear to her. She claims she's cool with us just messing around but I'm not stupid. I saw right through it when I was leaving because she had the nerve to ask where I was going.

That right there made me decide to end things with her. My brother, Torrence and Brendan have told me countless times to end it but it wasn't until tonight that I decided to really end it. I was initially going to text it to her at a red light but figured it was too soon-she probably didn't even shower yet. So later it is. Much later.

After adding my two cents into Naiya's college decision, I rushed upstairs to shower. When I was dressed and shit after my relaxing shower, I headed downstairs to satisfy my stomach.

I wasn't alone.

The smell of buttery popcorn made my stomach growl. I joined Naiya on the couch plopping down beside her almost knocking the bowl off her lap. She was scrolling through Netflix looking for something to watch. Without looking into the bowl, I stuck my hand in.

"Can't sleep?" I asked her.

"No."

"What are you watching?"

"Dunno...maybe The Best Man Holiday."

I rolled my eyes, "Heard that somebody died in the movie."

"Thanks for the spoiler."

"No prob." I stuffed a bunch of popcorn in my mouth and immediately regretted it. "What the fuck you season this with? Air?"

"There's salt in there-"

"Salt don't count! That's a staple! When you season chicken before you fry it what do you season it with Naiya?" I've been teaching her how to cook lately. Well, more so Brianna has been.

"Black pepper, Adobo, garlic powder and Old Bay-"

"Exactly. You don't just put salt and pepper in there." I stood up and went into the kitchen to get some real seasoning. When I came back, she had started that damn movie. "We really gonna watch this shit?"

"Yeah...I wanna see it Keon." I took her bowl and started adding in my own personal touch. "What is that?"

"Crab seasoning. Trust me."

I shook the popcorn around before grabbing some more and handing her the bowl. I waited until she tried it before I ate what I had. She ate one and then had more.