oh no... I fell in love with my step brothers.. and they love me back pt 9

Oh no... I fell in love with my step brothers...and they love me back pt 9

As I pulled into Richard High as soon as everyone saw my car BOOM the sympathy started they ran over to my car it was hard to get out.

When I open the door nothing but, " hey how r u" " have u been feeling better" watever save your pity for someone who cares when I get into the school I take marcus and james to get their schedules.

Once that is taken care of Ii take them to their locker Miss bitch Alicia comes towards me.

"hey hotness" the slut says, o i forgot the mention this is Alicia school whore, head cheerleader and full on bitch. Me and her have rivals since the dawn of time ever since she asked to me to join the cheerleading team because I am the one with actual talent, but I declined to join the dance team instead.

We havent been friendly since then. As she gives me her signature bitchy smirk I tell the guys Ill meet them after school.

I walk to my locker to meet up with people who are sane Cassie my BFFFFFF till the end we have been friends since 1st Grade when she first moved here and I sat next to her.

Her full name is Cassandra, but she likes to be called cass, cassie, sandra, or sandy. She has auburn hair i love her hair color its so glossy and shiny. She is my height thank god for that. She has pretty gold eyes.

Then there is Eric cassie boyfriend they have been going out since 4th grade and havent had 1 problem yet he is a nice guy, but he is also a major pranker so you gotta watch out.

Then last there is my guy BFF Justin he has been my friend since birth we have been friends since then.

He always watched out for me and protected me like a brother. He is really cute but me and him are just friends.