•Six•

Violet to the top or side!

(Violet)

Waking up, my eyes burned as the sun glared into them. Squinting my eyes, I look around, I was in Elijah's bedroom. I looked down at him his arm around my bare stomach, I slightly smiled. I moved his arm from around me and got up, groans escaped his lips, I quickly grabbed one of his t-shirts from his drawers and slid it over my naked body. Being short helped so the shirt came down to the middle of my thighs. Walking towards his bedside table I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at his stuff. (NO! I didn't go through the drawers!)

I grabbed a book and opened in, cursive writing was written by hand. I looked up to the find out what year it was written when the book was taken out of my hands and places on the bedside table. "Looking at my stuff now are we?" His morning voice husky and might I say very sexy!

"Sorry.." I said, his arms wrapped around waist quickly turning so I was facing him. He slightly smiled and pulling me into his arms, "what are you doing?" I squealed.

"I'm quite tired Ms. Gilbert... And yet as hard as I try I cannot sleep." He mumbled into my ear.

I sat up and grabbed his hand in mine, slowly I caressed the back of his hand with my thumb. "Lay with me.." He said his arm wrapped around my waist as I lay next to him.

"Elijah!?" A girl yelled from down stairs. Sudden bangs and crashed were heard, Elijah bolted up putting on his clothes and ran out, I put on my underwear and walked down stairs.

Objects flying across the room smashing into the walls. "Kol please stop!" Rebekah pleaded Kol.

"Don't push me sister!" He yelled. I didn't know what was going on and I really didn't want to.

"Kol!" Elijah yelled grabbing his attention almost instantly. "What is going on here?" He frowned. Kol turned and showed a bite.

"Klaus! Did this!" He yelled, just then Klaus walked in with a smirk on his face.

"Klaus!" Just as Kol said that he grabbed out a white oak stake, lunging towards Klaus. Elijah sped in front of Klaus and grabbed Kol's arm before he staked him. Elijah pushed him across the room. "You're saving him?!" Kol yelled, then scoffed, "you will die too."

Kol sped towards him, just as he was about to stake him I ran in front of Elijah the stake drove into my chest, I gasped as the pain shot through my chest. A stray tear fell from my eye as I fell to the ground, darkness covering my vision.

~Elijah's POV~

As Violet fell to the ground I stood there frozen. Once reality set in I lunged at Kol his face full of regret. "KOL!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I boomed.

"I'm so sorry Elijah! I didn't mean to!" Kol croaked.

"Elijah?" I heard Rebekah say, I let go of Kol's neck and ran to Violets side. "Listen," she said.

Everything quieted and all was heard was two faint heartbeats. "There's two?" I frowned. It was then when I realised, "she's with child?!"

Rebekah nodded, "she's still alive which means Kol didn't hit her heart."

~later~

Racing to the only witch I know house I knocked on the door. "Elijah, what brings you here?" Bonnie asked.

"Bonnie, I am in need of your help. Please?" I pleaded.

"An Original asking for my help? This must be an emergency" she smirked.

"It's Violet" I said, her smirk fell and she stood up straight.

"Wait, who now?" She asked.

"Violet... Please help me" I begged, she nodded and walked out onto the porch.

"Take me to her, now." She demanded.

~~~~~~

When we arrived at my residence, I took Bonnie to Violet. She lay on my bed, a blood stain where the stake stabbed her.

Bonnie gasped and ran to her side grabbing her hand in hers and graves out her grandmothers grimoires.

About an hour later she walked out into the lounge room, I quickly stood up and sped to her. "Anything?" I asked with a little hope in my voice.

"I'm sorry Elijah, I can't do anything. But what I can tell you is that she is in some sort of coma, that baby she has is not normal. Two vampires procreating is.. Unheard of." She said.

"And that means?" I asked.

"It was magic that created you, am I right?" I nodded, "that baby is a witch but is also a vampire."

"And what does that have to do with her being in a coma?" I frowned.

"The baby had healed her but it seems that she won't wake up because she's a vampire" Bonnie said.

"How does that work?" I asked.

"It's a vampire baby, it's needs to feed on blood, my theory is to give her the cure."  She shrugged.

"Where would the cur-- Silas's tomb!" I said, I grabbed a t-shirt and jeans. And I ran, not even thinking about other options I just ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An!

Hola!! I'm sorry for the late and crappy chapter hope you understand! I want to apologise in advance if I don't update a lot this month.. I have a whole heap of exams and assignments to do!

Anyways!!
Love you all some much!
Ciao for now!
~Zanthia~