I Only Want You Baby: Chapter 11

Lucas pov
I broke up with jasmine yesterday and she didn't care she a hoe anyways. She dating Josh now they was made for each other. When Laila told me she doesn't like me and her and Troy going out I got really mad. I got home that day and started breaking everything. Then I called Laila and told her that I will commit sucide if she doesn't love me. She told me that she loves me but I didn't believe it and I told her where it was going to happen and that this is the last time she will see me.

*at the building rooftop*

Laila: Lucas stop don't kill yourself
Lucas: Why should I not I loss the love of my life. And you find out that the person you love the most ain't gonna love you back (says in tears)
Laila: LUCAS WHO SAID I STOP LOVING YOU HUH WHO SAY THAT. WHEN I SAID THAT I DIDNT LIKE YOU BECAUSE I DIDNT MY PASSION FOR YOU I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT. Just stop get off and kiss me okay.
Lucas: (got off and now kissing Laila) I love you no matter what.
Laila: I love you too baby. Troy broke up with me yesterday.
Lucas: Why?
Laila: He said that he didn't want this in his friendship so we broke up with me.
Lucas: Well Babygirl daddy's home.

*end of the year*

Laila's pov
Me and Lucas did not go to the dance we stay at home and cuddle up with each other. I know what you're saying but I don't care Lucas is my everything and we are going to get married one day. Man I love that boy.

Lucas pov
Me and Laila starting to be that couple that don't go to parties and stuff. The night of the dance she came and chill with me and I spent the night with my baby. I know I put through a lot but I love her though it all so it don't even matter. I still love my little bunny rabbit.
-------------------------------------------------------Did y'all enjoy the chapter? I hope y'all did the next chapter is available so go ahead and read it.
Word count:377
Date: Saturday February 20th
Time: 9:26pm