Chapter 5

Are you enjoying it? Then support me on another platform where I can earn from your enjoyment. The link below

Hey lovelies! This book was granted an opportunity to be showcased on another platform. To read the edited version of this book, grammar free, detail realistic plot twist and enticing quality, click the link
https://enweb.hinovel.com/h5/down/en.html?user_id=392458&invite_code=EN8ETM&lang=en&deepLink=https%3A%2F%2Fpullnew.onelink.me%2F699V%2Fc9818d10%0A

To join for free, and read my book. I'm glad someone saw the opportunity to give me the chance to be an earning writer. Support please.

I'm a shepherd, not a sheep, and I've always prided myself on being a leader and not a follower.

~Dustin Diamond   

The weekend flew by quickly. That night Lexi's parent weren't home  so dad had to take lexi's word for it. As you might figured she picked up on the hint at last minute telling my dad a whole bunch of crazy lie like: we had a slumber party at her house  after the party, We played lots of games like truth and dear with the other cheer girls. We even came up with a new cheer dance in our drunk state and how hectic it was. 

I got to admit I owed her one.

When dad dismiss me that's when the yelling begin. It was a weird situation to hear my parents yelling till their voices began to get hoarse. They hardly disagree on a matter, hardly. So when the doors began to slam and the utensil in the kitchen began to make loud bangs it got my heart beating trice its normal heart rate. 

That night mom came in each of our rooms to kiss us good night like it was her farewell kiss. You could hear the shuffles and felt the tears on her lips as she kissed me. According to her she is going to the hospital to help out her friend Karin on her shift. 

The day after I know mom wouldn't be there, She had her shift that begins 6 in the morning and the looks of it she didn't came back home either. Dad made us brake fast and while we eat he had 4 garbage bags filled with all of Cathlyn's 'inappropriate' clothing. When he was finish with her closet only thing nice she had was  sweats shirt and  sweat pants. Her closet always consist of nudity clothing. 

He was still upset, We were sent straight back in our rooms to study while he took Dylan out to chucky cheeses.

As you would of guessed, mom didn't came home that day either. 

By the time I woke up Monday morning dad was already gone with Cathlyn . I came to realize that he also left Dylan behind, meaning I would have to drop him off to school. Dylan is a seventh grader at my school. But the school was divided so He couldn't enter my side of the school which to my luck is a joy. 

"Get dressed in ten or else i'm leaving you" I told Dylan before I left his room. 

I had on a Short jeans skit that stopped at my mid thigh, hugged to my waist by a leather black belt. Worn together with my white tank top and black leather short jacket. I wore a leather ankle  boots  with my black black 'kardashian   Kollection' bag. My face was properly contoured, high cheek bones and smoky eye shadow around my green eyes. I even put on the short length fake eye lashes and made it look real on my eyes. Finally finishing my touch with just a lip gloss I place my bag in the crook of my elbows and left my room. 

"I'm leaving!!" I shouted. Just then I heard tumbling coming from upstairs as I saw Dylan rushing out his room with his back pack slightly off his shoulders. 

"Good your ready" I open the door and allow him to walk in front of me as I close up the place and bring my key.

As I got out the house leaning on my car was Luther. He looked cute and hot, but not hot enough to be labelled 'popular'.