Ch. 35 - Tampon Basket

AN: I started laughing at comments where people thought Harry had a twin brother😂 Omf that would have been a damn good plot twist but nahh, I got bigger plans. It made me laugh so hard though cuz I'm giving you guys trust issues and ya'll are tryna expect the least expected it's so cute. As you guys may have noticed Niall hasn't been in this story yet, the last chapter was a man named Nigel not Niall. Niall will appear in this story soon and then it will all be clear, every character of the boys in this story is important and I'll explain all that later on. Anyways... Enjoy!

"You said you worked in a cubicle." I stated, narrowing my eyes at the brooding man at the desk as he ignored my glare and looked through a pile of papers.

"This is my cubicle-"

"In what world is this," I began, throwing my arms in the air as I gestured towards the small bar of drinks in the back of the room along with the flat screen television and endless shelves of books on the wall before looking back at him.

"A cubicle! I could straight up cart wheel in here! You can't cart wheel in cubicles." I exclaimed, lowering my voice at the end of my sentence and nearing his desk as I slammed my sign down onto the wood making Harry's head snap up to look at me.

"Calm down, you can't even do a cart wheel." He retorted, still holding that cold tone with me as I scoffed.

"Fuck you I'm gonna do a cart wheel." I told him, holding his gaze as I raised my arms in the air and took a few steps forward before going on my knees, crumpling to the floor and somersaulting instead, slamming my head against the bottom of the couch at the end.

"That wasn't even a cartwheel-"

"What is up with you? What are you even doing here in this office, in this building? You're still in college, how many jobs do you even have, what, you're a waiter, you also do your part time boxing on the streets, and then you do that whole soup kitchen thing I mean you are officially Hannah Montana on steroids to me right now." I ranted out, rubbing at my bruised head before standing to my feet to point at him.

"Lower your fucking voice." Harry snapped, straightening in his chair as he glared at me.

I opened my mouth, speaking and mouthing my sentences making him clench his fists in anger.

"What the fuck are you even saying?" He growled, looking impatient as I gave him an innocent smile.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you said lower your voice."

"Damn it Natalie, just let me explain alright." Harry said, running a hand through his brown hair as he tried to regain his composure.

"As you already know my parents have a great deal of wealth, especially my father who is the tycoon of the SS hotel chainline and of course he wants me to take his place soon afterwards so he's leaving me second in charge of things. I got fired at Sunny's cafe after we ditched that psycho sex crazed police officer, I still do fighting from time to time, and I don't visit the soup kitchen as often but I continue to donate my money there to support them." Harry explained, laying down all the facts as I blinked at him, trying to process all his words.

"Okay well that still doesn't explain why you're acting so different, you're treating everyone like their some piece of shit on the bottom of your shoe-"

"Natalie has it ever dawned to you that I naturally act and treat everyone like this and the only reason that you're not used to it is because you're my best friend and I treat you differently." Harry cuts me off, making my eyes widen in realization as I rubbed the side of my arm.

"No, it did not dawn on me because your mood swings are giving me some major whiplash here. 'When you are in my office and building, you will speak to me with respect', boy don't play that shit with me." I said, mocking him as I shifted my weight on one foot and placed my hands on my hips.