Where Are You When I Need You Chapter 14

*regionals*

Announcer: It's the Lady Jaguars vs The Lady Bulldogs.

Laila pov
I was looking as we came out of the locker room and I didn't see Lucas anywhere. Lucas texted me and told me he will be at the studio I believe him. I left it because I had a game to play.

Lucas pov
I woke up in the studio and a girl was giving my something and two girls was kissing on my neck and another girl was recording it all. I told her told stop but she continued anyways after that I saw sent it to the internet. If Laila saw the video I'm ruined.

Announcer: 3.2.1 and Laila Aubrey hit the game winner shot they're going to state they're going to state.

Laila's pov
Nobody was there except for Steve he took me home. My good friend Rachael sent me this video and it was Lucas and three girls. At this point I was not crying I was not fazed. I knew that this was gonna happen. And I let it happen. It doesn't matter now I just need to focus on going to state.

Phone conversation
Laila: I saw the video Lucas and I was pleased with it.
Lucas: I so sorry baby I didn't for this to happen
Laila: It's okay Lucas I don't even care anymore babe how about this you do you and Imma do me. Lucas baby stay Poppin I love you okay do you baby boy do you.
Lucas: I think that's the best thing right now. I love you stay poppin baby.

Laila pov
After that phone conversation with Lucas things been different. Lucas and I haven't been talking and we won state. I didn't go to junior prom because I didn't want to. Lucas came over and spent the night so it's like an tradition everyday we move farther away from each other we going to end up breaking up.