V

Something More

We better stop playing, before we mess around and someone gets hurt.. -Kissin' On My Tattoo x August Alsina

|Two Months Later|

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes walking threw the door of Lacy's Place "Thank you" I told August as he held the door open for me.

"If it's dar' a nigga gon look" he shrugged. "Whatchu want ma?" I looked up at the menu, trying to decide.

"Loaded Fries with Jalapeños and-a blue slush" I looked over at him smiling.

"Yah breakin' me Carl." I laughed, pushing his shoulder lightly. "Dats it ma?" He laughed with me, I nodded my head yes.

Walking up to the counter, he placed the order.

"Let me get da loaded fries with pickles." I hit him, making a stank face. "Oh no pickles? A nigga thought chu said pickles." I gave him that 'really nigga' look. "Ight." He put his hands up in surrender. "Loaded fries with Jalapeños and a blue slush."

"Is that it sir?" The cashier asked, nodding his head yes, paying her in cash. "Y'all cute" she giggled hand his change back.

"Oh we n-"

"Thank you" he smiled cutting me off.

The lady walked to the back laughing, shaking her head. We walked over to a little table with two chairs at it.

"Nigga why you say that? And pickles really? Who eats pickles with fries?" I mugged him, he chuckled.

"A nigga thought chu said pickles" he shrugged laughing, I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"Why would I say-"

"Hey Yung"

A girl with tight ass shorts, and small tight shirt that looks like she try making into a half shirt, interrupted me.

"Sup?" he looked at her, licking his lips.

"When you gon come by? We miss you." I mugged her.

Ole girl didn't give no fucks that I was right there or that she was being a hoe.

"Ion know when eva', a nigga get time" he smiled.

Looking at him I shook my head at how disrespectful he was being. A man called the order number out, getting up I went to get my food and drink.

"This you ma?"

A milk chocolate man asked, I nodded my head yes. He smiled, with his perfect white teeth, handing me the food and drink.

"Thank you" I smiled shyly.

I turned around about to walked off until he called out for me.

"Ah hold up, what's yah name beautiful?" I blushed telling him my name. "Yah got a number? Cause a nigga can't just let somethin' so beautiful get away." I giggled, before I could say anything, August answered for me.