Chapter 6: what?

A/n this is a picture of Brent!! First of all thanks for the. 50 reads!!!!!!! And I'm going to start dedicating chapters so just comment or vote and you may get picked. I will also ask my readers to read on of your stories that I like. Anyway this chapter is dedicated to..... Drum roll please......... haleyris. You are  awesome, thanks for taking the time to read my story!!
-----------------------

I wake up to see sunshine rays, wonderfully lighting my room and the birds chirping.

Actually for once this is true. There is a bird right outside my window. It's sooo cute! But it woke me up at seven in the morning. I'm about to kill it.

I lay back down and go to sleep.

This time when I wake up its nine, a very nice time to wake up at! I look to my side and see..... A man-A MAN- oh crap!! Then all of the events from the night before flood back, oh thank god it's Brent. I would have died if it wasn't.

"Hey... Brent....... Wake up....... There's food downstairs!"

-Brent's pov -

"Hey... Brent....... Wake up....... There's food downstairs!" I hear the word food and sit up without a moments hesitation.

"What where is it?!?" I ask, and with that my stomach growls terribly loud.

"In the kitchen, once I make it "Delilah says.

Me and Lilly walk down the stairs. She grabs her apron and gets out, eggs, salt,sugar, flour, milk, butter and baking powder.

What is she making?

"What's cooking?" I question.

"Pancakes." Oh thank the lord I've been wanting some.

"Cool, anyway after we eat and get ready, we should go to the mall and get you stuff, then we can go to school and meet with the coach, tell him your trying out on Monday,then go to Dunkin' donuts, and then come back here and paint."

She flips two pancakes.

"Sure sounds good, what kind of stuff do you want in your pancakes?"

"M&ms with strawberries." I reply, it's my favorite thing in the whole world.

"Really!" I nod my head. "That's my favorite!"

Who knew?well that's cool just another thing we have in common.

" hey what if one of my friends can to the mall and stuff with us he'd love to meet you?He's our defensive lineman."
I hope she says yes, they could do date😍 look at me I'm a little matchmaker.😎

"Sure if he's nice! What's his name?"
(A/n I'm running out of names)

"Zach. "

"That's cool" with that said she grabs a plate of pancakes and sets them in front of me. Then she goes comes back with a plate for her.

She finishes two minutes later. "You ate that so fast!" I said in shock.

"Yup. It's a talent!" She says with a smile.

"I'm going to go upstairs and pick out and outfit, come upstairs in ten. Your going to make the final choice."

"Fine with me." I shrug. I'm so going to have her wear Zach's favorite color.

With that thought I wait for 10 minutes before I head upstairs.

*Delilah's pov*

I run up stairs and look for some cute choices. I narrow it down to 3.