Plan

Jayla'a P.O.V

I lent against the tree with my drink in my hand, I watched Damon flirt with Rebekah. Caroline had taken Tyler home so that he didn't ruin the plan, I jumped as I felt a presence behind me "Damon would be thrilled" Stefan said chuckling, I looked over my shoulder at him and raised my eyebrows "what" he gestured over to Damon and Rebekah "well my brothers got his flirt on and your jealous" I scoffed and turned back to look at Damon and Rebekah "I'm not jealous" I defended crossing my arms over my chest, he smirked looking me up and down "its okay Jayla as I said Damon will be thrilled" shaking my head I downed my Drink quickly and pushed past him "whatever I'm outta here" I spat walking away from him.

I sat lazily on the bleachers next to Elena "we used to know all of the cheers, how did we forget them all" I slurred laying back and staring up at the sky "I have no idea" Elena giggled back nudging my slightly "come on you two I'm taking you home" we looked up to see Stefan standing with his hands in his pocket "but we don't wanna go home" I mumbled sitting up and letting out a deep sign "well its late so you both need to go home" Stefan told us sternly.

I signed as Elena and I stood up, I stumbled into the railings "okay let me just find my car" I said looking for my keys "your kidding right" Stefan asked in disbelief. Elena chuckled "oh Jayla here comes the fun police, I thought ripper Stefan was the life of the party" Elena sassed standing on the railing "your hilarious" Stefan said before turning around gesturing us to follow "come on I'm taking you home" Elena climbed over the railings making me giggle and copy her.

"What are you both 5" Stefan said turning around, I giggled holding on to the railings "look Stefan no hands" Elena said letting go before catching it again causing Stefan to move forward "Klaus would not be very happy with you" I said pulling a disappointed expression before I burst out giggling. Elena started laughed so she her hands slipped off of the bars and she fell backwards "Elena" I screamed out and turned to Stefan who was gone.

I ran down the bleachers to see Stefan on the floor with a vervain arrow in his back "so the plan worked" I whispered hugging Elena "well you two look not so sober" Ric said putting his bow away "the plan worked didn't it" Elena said holding my hand.

Vote and Comment, Let Me Know My Loves!!!1