{5} Prison Break

{5} Prison Break

A/N - Guys I'm sorry for longing this out I don't want every chapter to be very long, so I section it. If you have any problems, please message me about it. It would be great if more people knew about this book, so please share if you like it.

F O L L O W     C O M M E N T      V O T E

Thank you for reading.

-

I didn't hear most of the conversation as I was concentrating on Scott's face it seemed to me that it was an intense conversation from the look on his face. I heard the door open, and Stiles fiddled with a book to cover his face. What an imbecile {A stupid Person}.

"Hi, Scott" Scott waved at him reluctantly the sheriff and the officer walked away from us. Stiles put the book back down and sighed out of relief just as he had done that the head walked out.

"Boys. and girl" Scott and Stiles need to restrain themselves they had looked at the principal almost as if they thought he was a criminal.

"Come on in" Wait. Does the head think I did something wrong as well? I didn't want to answer that question, so I walked in with them not uttering a word. I was terrified that I was going to be kicked out of school once again.

"Scott McCall" He paused for a second to read the booklet he had "Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete" Is he going to judge us on what the school records say?

"Mr Stilinski ooh perfect grades but little to no extra-curricular maybe you should try Lacrosse?"

"I'm already on-" He got cut off as he said my name.

"Amelia. I see you got kicked out of your old school for reasons that cannot be said here. I also see that you have perfect grades from your reference from the other school. Have you considered any extra-curricular activities? Maybe you and Stilinski can join" Stiles, and I looked at each other and smiled. We stayed in the office for more than 5 minutes as she kept explaining that he was our "friend" and not our "enemy" and he also brought Scott's girlfriend up but didn't Scott say they were dating? They also decided that I would be the one staying in for detention instead of them two, but I didn't mind Stiles was going to give me a ride home. As we walked out the office, Scott ran away without saying anything except goodbye. I stayed in for detention with Stiles beside me it was great. As detention had ended, we walked to Stiles' Jeep to get home

"Hey, Sorry Harris just lets us out of detention literally, and he had our phones for the whole freaking time" I didn't know who he was on the phone with but I didn't bother listening in to the conversation. Stiles' phone beeped as I came near him. He looked at his phone, and I did too, and it was a very exotic looking flower like the ones at my house.

"Yeah, wolfsbane" He paused then spoke again "It means they are going to kill him" I went into the car, and we went into a different direction.

"Stiles we are going the wrong way." I turned to him.

"Look right now someone is going to die, and I need all the help I can get to save him, so you're coming with me." He picked up his phone and dialled someone.

"Hey, did you slow him down?" He listened to the reply and spoke once again. "Alright, we're headed to the station" "Isaac's" "Yeah but not an excellent one and unfortunately, we don't have time to come up with something better" We arrived at the Sheriff Station in a matter of minutes and in that matter of minutes we had picked someone splendid looking.

"Okay, the keys to every cell are in a password protected lock box in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk" God I shouldn't be doing this.

"I'll distract her."

"Woah, Woah, Woah" Stiles exclaimed grabbing onto the older guy pulling him back. "You? You're not going in there. I'm taking my hands of you" It's great to see that Stiles is terrified of him.

"I can go" I whispered, but they both heard me.

"You? What will you say?"

"I didn't think of that." Stiles turned back to the guy and started talking about his plan. Stiles finally agreed that he could go. We got out the car and walked into the station waiting for the scheme to take place. We waited by the doors to get the best timing and get into the office. While he was flirting with the officer, we slowly snuck past her. We entered the room, and Stiles ran to the lock and opened it. It's empty. He turned to me and muttered "Ohh no" and left I followed him to where ever he was going. We ran into an officer, and I was suddenly going to burst into tears. The guy attacked Stiles and started pulling him somewhere. I tried getting him of Stiles, but it wouldn't work, Stiles then triggered the fire alarm, but he pulled us to where the people were being held. I looked over at one of the cells. The door was taken off its hinges and was on the floor. A guy suddenly attacked the officer that was holding Stiles.I pulled Stiles of the floor and went near the desk to hide. This was the part where I burst into tears. I was going to die. The older guy came broke the weapon and looked at the other man. He wasn't normal. He seemed like an animal. Isaacs gaze came over to me and was slowly approaching me. The older guy growled at him, and Isaac went to the floor almost as if he was terrified. That's when he went back to looking like a human. I had seen him over school a few times but never actually paid attention to him.

"How did you do that" Stiles questioned.

"I'm the Alpha" My eyes didn't come of Isaac. He looked terrified, but he also looked thankful. The fire alarm was still going giving me a headache. Till it suddenly stopped, then loads of officers came into the cell holding place. Stiles and I looked incredibly guilty.

"Uhh, he did it" Pointing at the officer on the floor he looked as if he was dead. It was incredible to have Stiles next to me or I don't think I would've gotten out of this situation. The sheriff gave me a ride home, and to my father, it looked as if I had gotten myself into trouble, but Sheriff explained everything to him.

-

I'm trying to update every Saturday/Sunday.