chapter 12

Maniks pov

Yesterday morning i was no less stressed ...y cant i trust anyone ..y cant i regain myself back ...was it my fault that i trusted her ..though i never had strong feelings for her but still i considered her as my best friend first ..i trusted her like anything n used to share each n every stuff with her ..was that my fault !!...huh !!..my life is soo messed up ...or should i say that i only made it a mess ....this room though i decorated it in my choice now it haunts me ...each n every place reminds me about her betrayal ..will i ever be able to over come that ...i soo badly want to come of this mess ..i badly need someone to bring me out but no i ..i cant trust anyone what if even that person will also use me for their own work n leave me all alone ....this mere thought scare the shit out of me ...

I freshened up n got ready for office ...as i came out of my room i saw my friends on the sofa talking n laughing ..enjoying ..i miss all this soo much ..i wish i had that much courage to overcome everything n lead my life like i used to ..i saw all were talking to nandini ...the way she was talking to arav ..her smile ...theres something in that ...the way arav kissed her cheeks n her cute pout ...thats too cute ..i didnt notice when smile crept on my lips ...manik !!...what the hell r u doing ...get a grip on yourself ...

I reminded myself a thousand times to stay away from her n went out to office after meeting arav .....office work was quite hectic i felt tired today ...ofcourse i am ...i cant handle all this anymore ..i need peace ...i need to find my solace ...but can my life be soo simple ..nahh !! I dont think soo ...

After office i went to club ..it was a long time since i didnt go to club ..after a long time i felt a bit relaxed over there ...but i dont know who the hell she is ...a girl came to me n started flirting with me ...god !!...these girls ...i just hate them ...i jerked her hands away which was on my chest n turned away n ordered for a drink ..after drinking i started feeling drowsy ...i dont get drunk ..atleast not for 2 glass ...but i felt my head spinning ...soon that same girl came n started throwing herself on me ...i shooed her away jerking her hands ....i trembled a bit n made my way to my car ...n sat in ...my driver took me to home ...as soon as i entered i saw nandini ..gosh !!...not now ..i dont want to face her now...as i know if we both come face to face then again we will fight ...as expected it took place ...she dragged me to my room n shouted at me ...like seriously what does she think of herself ....i dragged her n pinned her to the wall n shouted at her ...but her eyes there was concern for me not sympathy ...no no i cant let her affect me ...i yelled at her to get out n made my way to washroom ...

Next morning i found myself sleeping in washroom floor itself ..what has got into me ..what am i even doing ...why am i loosing each n every bit of me ...thinking of my bitter past i went n got ready for office ...hush!!!...my head hurts ...but not more than what i went through in my past ..
I saw her on the dinning table playing with spoon ..huh !!weird !!..i went out ...but in the midway i remembered about the file which i felt in my room itself ...i came back home ...n entered my room ..the sight infront of me was enough to boil my blood ...i pinned her to the wall n shooted my questions ...bracelet like seriously ..she is trying to search it in my wardrobe ...do i look soo dumb !!..huh !!...but when her hands travelled from my chest to cheeks ...i felt like i was at peace ...yes i did feel ...for the first time ..!!...i never allowed any girl touch me but y didnt i protest when she did it ...y i felt like this is it !!...i want rest of my life like this only ...i found my solace with her mere touch ...for which i was craving all this time ...our trance was broken by a call ...i saw her walking away ....i felt like my peace is going away from me ...i soo wanted her to stay back

Chucking all my thoughts i went to office but my thoughts were occupied by her ...i didnt pay any attention in the meeting ..i know cabir noticed this ..to avoid his interrogation i went inside my cabin n locked it ....

End of pov ..

In maniks cabin

M - huhh !!!...ho kya raha hai mujhe ...y cant i get that touch out of mind ...y do i feel soo strong for that mere touch ...manik this cant happen just chuck her thoughts n concentrate on work ...yea i need to indulge myself into work ...i need to ...

Saying this manik started working ....trying not to think about her but failed miserably ...

Malhotra mansion ...

Nandini was sitting in her room thinking of what all happened ...she was ignoring the fact that she was getting affected by him ..to divert her mind ..she went inside the kitchen n made some popcorn n sat on the sofa watching doraemon ( my fav 😘😘😘)...

It was already 6 in the evening ...mukti was back but was on the terrace talking with abhi who went out of station for some work .....
Nandini was getting hell bored ..

Nandinis pov ..

Ayyaippa yar i m feeling soo bored ...kya karu ..show bhi katham hogaya ..i soo wish i had 4-dimensional pocket so that i can take new gadget out of it n make my life much easier ...huh !!...mai bhi kya sooch rahi hu ..aur yeh mukti ..god!!...kitna baath karthi hai ...poor abhimanyu ..i dont know kaise sehtha hoga ...these love birds naa ..chodh nandu teri samajh se bahar hai ...
Idea !!!...yes !!...kitna din hogaya chalo nandu lets have some fun !!

End of pov...

Thinking this nandini ran to her room n played pungi song from movie agent vinod ...n started dancing like crazy ..carefree..relaxing her body ... (similar to the video of the song done by saif ali khan)  

Making her hips move in all the crazy way ...making a duck move ..moving her head from left to right ...jumping on the couch n holding the teddy n dancing with it ... throwing it on floor she moving  towards the bed making her legs move side ways ...dont know what all kind of crazy moves she was doing ...

But she stopped suddenly seeing the person standing near the door ....n her eyes widened seeing the person ..she was shouting at her ayyiappa for skipping the thought of locking the door ...