Back to being best friends and walking on air

I woke up and was ready to sing. I ran to the room and grabbed the electric guitar.

It was about 5 in the morning when I got to the Great hall. I transfigured a fork to a speaker.

People started coming in at 7. When everyone was there Dumbledore announced that I would be singing.

I sang the song The Coolest girl from A very Potter musical. (Look it up on YouTube. The musical is really good!) while I am singing everyone looks amazed.

When I was done I got a standing ovation. I blushed. Then I waved to the crowd. I go over to the Slytherin table to sit next to Vic. Then a blonde kid says something to me.

"You were really good up there!" He said. Then I blush. He smirks.

"Thanks." I say shyly.

Then I looked at the Hufflepuff table. Cedric looked furious. He was glaring at the blonde kid.

Then I looked over to the Gryffindor table. Harry and the twins looked mad also. Weird. Then Harry got up and left the Great hall.

I walk out of the Great hall.

"What's wrong Harry?" I asked him.

"Listen. I really want to be your friend again. I just feel so lonely without you." He said.

I ran up to hug him. "I really missed you to." I said. We hugged for about a minute.

"Did I tell you that I got a record deal." I said.

"That's great!" He said.

Then we walked back into the Great Hall. I waved to him as I walked to sit back down next to Vic. I told him that I got a record deal right after I got it.

I ate my food really fast then I grab my stuff. I run up to the seventh floor. I paced three times. The door appeared. It still amazes me.

I walk in breathing the fresh air. I sat down on the couch. I raised the guitar to my lap.

For almost a day I made some songs. Then I sent them by owl to Martha. Then I remember that I didn't workout today.

When I got to the pitch it was about 6 pm. I make the earth slightly mushy. Then I start. The air hits me in the face like a ton of bricks. I keep going.

About on the tenth lap I stop. I accio my broom from the ship. In the distance I see the broom flying to me. I put my arm in the air and close my fingers around it.

I mount my broom. I push off from the now hard ground. I fly around doing tricks. I transfigure a pebble to a quaffle. I enchant the quaffle to try to make hard goals.

I easily block every goal. To make it harder I make the wind go the other direction. It instantly gets harder. But I still easily block the goals.

When I was finished I catch the quaffle. I take the charm off of it. I decide to try to step off of my broom and walk on air.

I step out trying to make the air hold me. Luckily it does. I cautiously make another step. The air holds me. I start running around. I make stair steps out of air. I step to the ground.

I run back to the ship. I run in and run to my room. I jump into bed and snuggle up. Then I fell asleep.