Chapter 29

New chapter? What a shocker!

If anyone is an artist and likes to draw, if you would like to make FANART for The Jinchuuriki Alliance, it will be much appreciated...

Because there is only a small amount of photos on the internet that can be used... Please? If you do make some, message me and I'll give you my email address to send it to~ Then it will be used!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~Wolfie

______________________________________

I am tired of this place, I hope people change,

I need time to replace what I gave away.

And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small.

Though I try to resist I still want it all

~ Fools by Troye Sivan

Previously;

"Because something is going to happen after the Chuunin Exams." He said simply.

Fuu blinked, "What's going to happen?"

Again, Naruto's lips started to pull up in that wicked, devilish smirk which made a chill run down Fuu's spine. To some people it might have looked like he was trying to do a sexy crooked smile, but the other Jinchuuriki knew better. The way his mouth slowly moved upward, making lines where his mouth and cheek connected, only pointed to one thing. A plan.

"The Jinchuuriki Alliance is going to officially begin."

This Chapter;

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 29 - The Cursed Seal

"Sasuke told me about the Cursed Mark."

Naruto looked upwards and blinked as Kakashi stood, leaned on the side of the doorway.

"Oh," Naruto spoke, not really knowing how to answer. "Yeah, I'm fine though."

"No, you're not." Kakashi sighed and walked towards him.

Naruto was still in the hospital room and was actually waiting for Gaara and Fuu to come back so they could continue talking. He wasn't expecting Kakashi to come by.

"Firstly, that mark is dangerous so I'm going to a seal on it so it doesn't take over your body." Kakashi put his hands up in a jutsu which alerted Kurama inside Naruto's mind.

'No! We cannot handle another seal while trying to get rid of this one!' Kurama shouted, in a hurry.

Naruto winced at the sound and put his hands up, "No!"

"What?" Kakashi asked, confused.

"I don't need it," answered Naruto.

Kakashi growled at the constant disrespect, and finally, letting his anger control him, he grabbed Naruto's arm and roughly pulled him forward. But before he could do anything else, he felt himself flat on the floor. Thinking that it was an enemy ninja, he looked up and was met with the blazing jade eyes of the red-headed Jinchuuriki from Suna. "What are you doing here?!"

"He said he didn't need it." Gaara spoke calmly. "Which means that you won't give it to him."

Kakashi stood up, Gaara was standing in front of Naruto, which was a bit comical because Gaara was the shorter one of the two. Naruto was standing behind Gaara with a raised eyebrow.