Crazy Cookie...

-2 Days Later-

Taraji POV

This morning i was feeling amazing...really amazing. I felt like everything was was back to normal and it is. I woke up in the arms of the man of dreams. I broke out of his grip getting on top of him and started bouncing. "Wake up!" i shouted smiling. He woke up with happiness spread across his face. "Morning baby.." he said happily. "What are you so exciting about?" he asked me and i captured his lips. "Oh i see" he said grabbing me and flipping us over as he gave me a kiss back. I smiled and hugged him. "I'm bored.." i said groaning
"Well baby it's 11:15 in the morning...i don't think there's many exciting things to do at this time" he said picking me up bridal style. "Whatever.." i said and he kissed me. He took us into the bathroom and well, you know what happened...

When we got out of the shower i dried myself off and went into my closet. I loved my closet because i loved shopping...mostly because i make terrence buy them for me. While i was in there i heard some shuffling but i ignored it. Then i saw my purse fall but no one there to push it. I started thinking that it was derricks spirit, even though that's the craziest thing but can be possible if it's got something to do with him. I tried to ignore the thought and mind my own business. I then heard some jewelry jingling and i tensed up. I tried to hurry out of the wardrobe and that's when terrence jumped out at the doorway. "RAWRR!!" he shouted but he scared the living daylights out of me. I screamed and frowned. I don't know why he would try to scare me like this after...you know. "Baby...you ok?" he said walking towards me as i covered my face walking away from him. He grabbed me by my waist and i got our of his grip. "Leave me alone!" i shouted walking away faster. I heard him sigh and he picked me up bridal style carrying me out of the closet. "Put me down!" i shouted and i got out of his arms. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me deeply. "I love you, i was playing with you and i know i never should've even thought of trying to do it..I'm so sorry, i wanted to see you smile..." he said and i smiled. I jumped in his arms. "I love you too" i shouted. We went back into the closet to get out clothes. I came out in a short black dress with a matching leather short jacket and terrence came out in a black suit. I don't know why we like wearing black so much..i guess it just went with...Everything. "Damn you look absolutely stunning.." terrence said smiling at me. I blushed and smiled. "You do." he said coming over to me kissing me. "Where are we going anyways?" i asked him. "Well i wanted to go to the set and practice our scenes.." lucious said grinning. I nodded and we headed out. On the way there i was singing my favorite song, Alright-Kendrick lamar.

We gone be alright

We gone be alright

Do yah hear me do ya feel me

We gone be alright

I just loved that song for some reason, it just made me feel like everything was really going to be alright..and it was...

When we got to the set i was excited to get filming because it made me feel comfortable being cookie lyon....safer. Today we were filming episode 10 season 1 where reggie holds a gun to my head and lucious had to save me but i still continue hating him. I was a bit cautious about that scene but just got it all out of my head. We walked in and got ready to film. Me and terrence were in seperate dressing rooms which i kinda felt bad for him even though he was right next door. I was dressed up and ready and so was lucious. Lee walked up to me. "Alright taraji are you ready to do this scene it's a bit extreme...if you can't i understand and we can try again another da-"no lee. I got it...I'm strong..it's just a scene.." i said confident. "That's my T.." he said kissing my cheek and i went over to set. I saw the fake gun sitting on a set prop table and my blood turned cold. Terrence and the man who played reggie walked on set. "Hey beautiful...you ready for this scene?" asked terrence as i nodded. I was in my cookie role and had a habit of staying in character. "Lucious shut up." i said and he looked confused but understood why i said it. "Love you more cookie" he said kissing me quickly as we got in our positions for the scene...