Ch. 8 - Logan

Hi my lovely readers!

So we have accomplished a goal!! I now have more than 600 followers, yay I love y'all so much. On another note, sorry I have been like MIA with the updates, my life has been hectic.

One we were like on lockdown with phones at my school because we have been having 'fight week' ever since like our school opened which was like 6 years ago and the teachers are punishing us by literally standing outside each classroom holding a bucket for our phones.

And at home it's just been crazy, dancing, fights etc but now I finally have a chance to update but I won't know how long the heat will die down for but I hope y'all like this chap!!

-C.W.
------------------------------
Logan

*Before meeting Rose*

Jessyca groaned against my lips as I let her pull me till she was sitting on my desk.

"Hmmm, you know I can make you feel this good." She said running her hands up and down my back.

I moaned, "Oh yes baby."

She smirked as I began sucking on her neck and griping her butt.
In a second she had my shirt off and began attacking my chest with her kisses.

'Logan.' My wolf, Blade said but I ignored him.

'Logan.' He said again and I decided to answer back.

'What Blade.' I growled not wanting to be disturbed.

'Look I know your busy about to screw this ugly slut right now but there was a rouge found on our land late last night and Jerry's mind linking us.' Jet said in annoyance.

I snarled blocking him from my mind and pulling away from Jess.
She tried to pull me back but I threw my shirt on.

"Sorry babe but there was a rogue trespassing last night."

She pouted, "I never get your time anymore! It's always alpha duties, training, rogues or meetings."

I rolled my eyes ignoring her squeaky voice that really annoyed me. I began walking away from her but she grabbed my arm stomping her foot.

On normal circumstances, I would be pissed if anyone talked to me like that but since I didn't want to hear it all week I just told her what she always wants to hear.

"I'll make it up to you okay babe?" She crossed her arms and I kissed her roughly. We ended up making out for a few more minutes before I pulled away.

"I'll be waiting here then." She said seductively and closed the door behind me.

'Alright Blade lets get this over with.' I muttered to him but he didn't respond.

I walked down the many flights of stairs until I reached the elevator that lead straight down to the dungeon. As the elevator clicked I heard a scream and a whimper coming from the end of the hall.

I smirked, my warriors were probably having fun with one of the prisoners but when the sound came again I felt it hit me in the chest.